It ain't gonna rain no more no more...

Felix Culpa

Well, for the past week, my brother and I have been at Ottari Boy Scout Camp in the Blue Ridge Scout Reservation. And yes, I am a Boy Scout. I must say it was better than my district's camp (Kia Kima Scout Reservation). My brother and my father were tapped out for the Order of the Arrow, which I am already a member of.

Share your summer camp stories.

Especially the pool.

Not getting into details' date=' some of you might not find it suitable for your age.

[/quote']

PM me teh details. xD

Camp is fun, not gonna lie. Midnight raids are fun.

Last year, some guys, including myself, went out on the last night around midnight and messed with girls. We weren't caught, fortunately, but they had an announcement in the morning that they were "very disappointed" in us all. xD Yah, it was good times.

If you really want to know, and you won't tell anyone, PM me with what you are thinking. If you are right, I'll tell you the story.

So to make this post not a spam, once, someone pulled the fire alarm at my camp (same camp with the pool story) and they did a head count. I'm like WTF this ain't no boot camp.

I went to a day camp when I was a scout, and we would do aan assortment of activities everyday, and each day in a different order. One day, when we went to Fishing, I cought like a 10 in. catfish. There was always a contest to see who caught the largest in the past week. I checked on last day, and I was in first. When we handed out awards, I got second. I was beaten by half an inch.

I went to a day camp when I was a scout' date=' and we would do aan assortment of activities everyday, and each day in a different order. One day, when we went to Fishing, I cought like a 10 in. catfish. There was always a contest to see who caught the largest in the past week. I checked on last day, and I was in first. When we handed out awards, I got second. I was beaten by half an inch.

[/quote']

Well, s4u. Strange thing about the camp I just went to.... most of the staff loooked EXACTLY like people from my old camp. >> Creepy.

Archived