Judging Has Begun! Gimp + Photoshop Club!

R3DN30N

OK HURRY up guys remember today is the LAST day!

Ok so far here is who entered:

1)Powerlinx

2)G-Virus

3)Problematic

There is no more dropping out.

People who still need to enter:

1)killermurch

2)Haseo

3)ZenQued

4)「Ramanga」

Anyone who doesn't enter their sig/banner by the end of today is negged.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the layup:

1st place is......problematica-1000 points,and 1rep!

2nd place is......Powerlinx-Your surprise gift for entering and coming in second is..............2 reps!

3rd place is.......G-Virus-Your surprise gift for entering and coming in third is.........3 reps!

that was tremendously prick of you. I've never been negged for missing a contest before. I'm out of the club.

Well' date=' sometimes people enter contests giving out reps for joining, and don't post their entry, just to get the rep

Here is the layup:

1st place is......problematica-1000 points,and 2 reps!

2nd place is......Powerlinx-Your surprise gift for entering and coming in second is..............1 rep!

3rd place is.......G-Virus-Your surprise gift for entering and coming in third is..........The post count!

It says in prizes 1st place is 3 reps 2nd is 2reps and 3rd is 1 rep. If this is not fixed, I'm outta the club!

• 1 month later...

Ok my question is are we entering our current signature or a gimp made signature? if so how long do we have until judging starts?

It already started, the contest already ended. You have necro-bumped, but since your new I see, you will be given a neutral, do it again, I'll give you a neg.

Archived