My New archtype maybe my best cards yet

serpent241

ok well here are some of my cards i jsut made that i think might be my best yet i want many comments! just tell me what you think thanks

307572q.jpg307572.jpg

Effect of Owner of the Fallen:

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard and 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn during your Standby Phase you can increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points until your opponent's next End Phase of the turn this effect was activated. If you use this effect you cannot attack this turn.

Effect of Return of the Fallen:

If there are 5 cards in your hand you can Special Summon this card to your field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle you can Special Summon this card to you opponent's field. If this card is not on the original owner's field, increases the ATK and DEF of each card on your opponents side of the field by 400.

307572v.jpg

Once per turn during your End Phase you can add 1 "Return of the Fallen" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card remains on the field all Zombie-Type monsters on your gain the effect of "Your opponent cannot select another Zombie-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target."

Archived