Spare Change

Denegoth

Curious, but so far the only cards that are summoned to your opponent's side of the field are cards like "Lava Golem", that slowly kill off your opponent.

I'll admit, that if played properly, this would be good Super Polymerisation support; but I still think it should have a damaging edge to the opponent. Perhaps both players lose an amount of Life Points? (500 or 750)

But, nice idea; so 8/10.

There is already a card with a similar effect (I think that is Shien's Spy the name, not sure). But yeah it could have some strategy with it, just lower the LP cost, 1000 LP to give your opponent controls of a monster is too high

There is already a card with a similar effect (I think that is Shien's Spy the name' date=' not sure). But yeah it could have some strategy with it, just lower the LP cost, 1000 LP to give your opponent controls of a monster is too high

[/quote']

Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field to activate this card. Until the End Phase of this turn' date=' shift control of the selected monster to your opponent.[/quote']

Similar, but the card needs to be on the field. The idea of my card is you can get the card on the field without needing to tribute, then play Super Polymerization.

Archived