Denegoth

[quote='Mike2084' pid='2448046' dateline='1246209654']
Who holoed? >_>
Who is the picture from?
Well, OK, not too original though.
[/quote]

http://pearleden.deviantart.com/art/White-Werewolf-126170165 [ Wolf ]
http://starved4art.deviantart.com/art/moonlight-32517908 [ Background ]

I put them together in Photoshop, and used a Holo picture provided in a tutorial to Holo it. I prefer to do my editing myself.

From some of the responses in this thread' date=' I'm guessing Pitch-Black Warwolf is a little known card?

[/quote']

I didn't think it was. Perhaps it's because some members on this forum don't actually play Yu-Gi-Oh, and just make cards; so they don't know a lot of the cards.

From some of the responses in this thread' date=' I'm guessing Pitch-Black Warwolf is a little known card?

[/quote']

I didn't think it was. Perhaps it's because some members on this forum don't actually play Yu-Gi-Oh, and just make cards; so they don't know a lot of the cards.

Or there like me (played hardcore from LOB-SOD and then stopped) i used to rock an "A Legendary Ocean" Deck... "A Legendary Ocean" + "The Legendary Fisherman" + "Tornado Wall" = OP =P

[/quote']

Or there like me (played hardcore from LOB-SOD and then stopped) i used to rock an "A Legendary Ocean" Deck... "A Legendary Ocean" + "The Legendary Fisherman" + "Tornado Wall" = OP =P

That is a good point, I hadn't thought of that. But you are right.

Archived