{ JOKES ; The Joker Set } [16/20+]- Updated! 2 Trap Cards added!

White Devil

[align=center]...

Hi people and welcome to my brand new Joker Set (JOKES). This is a set that will contain less than 20-30 cards. Please rate, comment, tell me about errors, but most of all, enjoy.

P.S. I will update as I make my cards.

...[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-1[/font]]47721b.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. This monster can only be Tribute Summoned if there is a "The Joker - DC Comics Version" in face-up Attack or Defense Position on your side of the field. When you Tribute Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, "The Joker - DC Comics Version"s ATK and DEF are decreased by 300 as long as this monster remains in play. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, if there are any DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you gain 600 Life Points.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-2[/font]]

47721r.jpg

This monster cannot be Tribute Summoned. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 DARK monster on your side of the field and removing 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard from play. If this is the only monster on your side of the field, pay 700 Life Points. If you do so, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this monster is removed from play, all battle damages inflicted to your opponent's Life Points by this monster are reduced to 0.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-3[/font]]47721z.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by using "The Joker's Card" and by offering Tributes from your side of the field or hand whose total Level Stars equal 6 or more. When this monster is Ritual Summoned on your side of the field, your opponent loses 200 Life Points for each monsters in his/her Graveyard. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you lose 300 Life Points for each monsters on your side of the field.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-4[/font]]47721s.jpg

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-5[/font]]47721cdc.jpg

When this monster is Special Summoned on your side of the field, you can Tribute it to Special Summon 1 "Classic Joker" from your Deck to your side of the field. When "Classic Joker" is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard by 1 of your opponent's card effect, this monster is automatically removed from play.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-6[/font]]47721r.jpg

If there is any "The Batman - Joker" in face-up Attack or Defense Position on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this monster from your hand to your side of the field without any Tributes. If you do so, you must pay 200 Life Points at each of your Standby Phases to keep this monster in play. If you do not, this monster is automatically removed from play.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-7[/font]]47721x.jpg

This monster cannot be Tribute Summoned. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 monster that has "Joker" in it's card name on your side of the field from play. If you do so, your opponent cannot declare an attack during his next 2 Battle Phases. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, you must remove 1 monster that has "Joker" in it's card name in your Graveyard from play. If you do not, you lose 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-8[/font]]47721f.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. This monster can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters who have "Joker" in their card name from your side of the field. If this is the only monster that has "Joker" in it's card name on your side of the field, increase it's ATK by 200. If there are other monsters that have "Joker" in their card name on your side of the field, decrease this monster's ATK by 300. If this monster is removed from play by 1 of your opponent's card effect, you must remove all DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-9[/font]]47721k.jpg

As long as you have a monster with "Joker" in it's card name in face-up Attack or Defense Position on your side of the field, you gain 300 Life Points at each of your Draw Phases. At the Draw Phase of the 4th turn after this card was activated, if you don't have any monster with "Joker" in it's card name in face-up Attack or Defense Position on your side of the field, you lose 1000 Life Points. If you have a face-up Attack or Defense Position monster with "Joker" in it's card name on your side of the field at the Draw Phase of the 4th turn after this card was activated, the effect continues normally.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-10[/font]]47721x.jpg

You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1, 2 or 3, reduce the attacking monster's ATK by 200. If the result is 4 or 5, negate the attack. If the result is 6, inflict damages to your opponent's Life Points equal to the attacking monster's ATK points.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-11[/font]]47721f.jpg

If there is any "The Batman - Joker" on your opponent's side of the field, increase this monster's ATK by 300. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, if there is any "Batman Beyond - Batman, New Generation" on your side of the field, you lose 500 Life Points. This monster is then removed from play.

P.S. Sorry for the pic, it's the best one I could find.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-12[/font]]47721.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. This monster cannot be Tribute Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Batman Beyond - Batman, 1st Generation" and 1 "Batman Beyond - Joker" on your side of the field. When this monster is Tribute Summoned by this effect, you gain 300 Life Points. Each time this card destroys 1 of your opponent's monster, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard by 1 of your opponent's card effect, this monster is automatically removed from play. You then lose 700 Life Points.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-13[/font]]47721i.jpg

You can Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 "Joker's Enemy - Classic Batman" from your hand or Deck to your side of the field. When this monster is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, you gain 400 Life Points. When "Joker's Enemy - Classic Batman" is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, if this card is still in your Graveyard, you lose 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler= [font=Trebuchet MS]JOKES-14[/font]]47721w.jpg

If there is any "Classic Joker" in face-up Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field, this monster's ATK is decreased by 300. When "Classic Joker" is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, this monster's ATK is increased to it's original ATK points. When this monster is destroyed and sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, it is automatically removed from play. You then lose 700 Life Points. You may then discard 2 DARK monsters from your hand to inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler= JOKES-15]47721b.jpg

This card can only be activated if your opponent declares an attack with a monster that has "Batman" in it's card name. If the attack target is a monster with "Joker" in it's card name, decrease the "Batman" monster's ATK by 400. If the attack target does not have "Joker" in it's card name, increase the attacking monster's ATK by 200.

[spoiler= JOKES-16]47721m.jpg

This card can only be activated if there are more than 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field while there is only 1 monster on your side of the field. This monster must be "Batman Beyond - Joker's Enemy, Batman, 2nd Generation". Each time "Batman Beyond - Joker's Enemy, Batman, 2nd Generation" attacks 1 of your opponent's monster, increase it's ATK by 300.

[/align]

:.:ZeGunMaster:.:

P.S. If you rate this thread without leaving a comment or rating, I neg rep you.

Also, holo credit goes to: me!

Here's my take, and bear with me:

In order for you to summon the first joker, you need to already have the second joker on the field already. When you summon the first one, it reduces the attack of the second one by 300 each turn.

That makes sense (in a way) but the second jokers final line, "when this monster is removed from play, all battle damages inflicted to your opponent's life points by this monster are reduced to zero". So when this monster leaves the field, (which it will if it hangs around the field long enough with the first joker hanging around), everything it's done is rendered moot because your opponent gets all his health back?

Tell you what, give me a Joker story moment where this makes sense and I'll give you a 10/10 for the both of them.

Otherwise, GREAT pictures, some serious thought went into the text for these, and the Joker is a favorite charecter of mine. 9/10 for the old version and 7.9/10 for the DC version.

Keep em' coming!

[align=center]Akoolgie800:

Thanks, I'm working on the cards... I don't know how much time it will take before I release the next cards...

summers307:

Thanks, and... the last part of the second Joker card is because I found it too much overpowered to make a monster of ATK/2100 able to attack the opponent's Life Points directly... so I decided to put "When this monster is removed from play, all battle damages inflicted to your opponent's Life Points by this monster are reduced to 0.", so the card is more balanced.[/align]

Love em! You refuse to dissappoint good sir. I'll say this, I hated the joker from "the brave and the bold" and you've managed to give him SOME dignity. One suggestion: The DC vs Capcom one, maybe instead of the 3 tributes, make it so you must remove 3 jokers from your graveyard to special summon instead?

10/10 for sheer cheek and creative genius.

Archived