Flood

TheOSC

-More Updates with much more specific OCG on "Inkwell Guardian", 2 brand new effects (one for "Inkblot Magius" the other for "Inkblot Guardian"), and updated pics for "Command the Pen", "Inkblot Magius", and "Converted Ink"

-Updated with full Effect Text and some minor OCG corrections, (corrected what I saw but I still need help with some I'm sure), and added a new monster that used the Defender idea presented by SymbioteSpiderman on Inkwell Guardian (I did modify the card effect of Defender Monsters slightly to balance it out more imo)

[spoiler= [color=#DAA520]Monsters[/color]]

convertedink.jpginkblotdragon.jpginkwellguardianj.jpglordofthepengrandmaster.jpgcrusaderofthepen.jpgassassinofthepen.jpgredinkr.jpgblueink.jpgbrownink.jpggreenink.jpgblackink.jpgwhiteink.jpginkwellsorceress.jpgpenbladewarrior.jpgdemonicink.jpginkblotmagius.jpginkblotguardian.jpg

[spoiler= [color=#32CD32]Spells[/color]]

inkblood.jpginkinfection.jpginkwellt.jpglivingink.jpgsecondattempte.jpgsketchbook.jpg

[spoiler= [color=#C71585]Traps[/color]]

asartfades.jpgcommandthepen.jpgheartofink.jpg

inkflood.png

(Links to Megaupload the deck is in a zip if you want to Download it =P)

[spoiler= Effect Text]

[spoiler= [color=#DAA520]Monsters[/color]]

[align=center]Converted Ink: This card can only be summoned by the effect of Living Ink. When this card is summoned place 1 "Ink Counter" on it. Remove 3 "Ink Counter", send 2 monsters on your opponents side of the field to the graveyard.

Inkblot Dragon: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card does Life Point damage send the top card from both players decks to the graveyard.

Inkwell Guardian: This card can not be normal summoned or set this card can only be special summoned by removing 3 "Ink Counters" from any "Ink" or "Pen" Monster.This card is summoned in face up Defense Position. This monster can not switch position (including by card effect). This card must occupy the same card zone as another monster you control, if it does not it is destroyed. If the monster sharing a zone with this card would be destroyed this card is destroyed instead. This card must be destroyed before the defended monster can be targeted by battle.

Lord of the Pen - Grandmaster Masao: This card can not be normal summoned or set, this card can only be special summoned by removing 2 "Ink" or "Pen" monsters from play. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent can not activate flip effects.

Crusader of the Pen: His story was timeless however his life was not. All legends fade away to nothing but pages in a book with time...

Assassin of the Pen: When this card is successfully summoned put 1 "Ink Counter" on it. Remove 2 "Ink Counter", remove 1 monster on your opponents side of the field from play.

Red Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails send one spell or trap card from your deck or hand to the graveyard.

Blue Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails your opponent gains 500 Life Points.

Brown Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails remove 2 "Ink Counters".

Green Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails sacrifice a monster on your side of the field.

Black Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails you lose 500 Life Points.

White Ink: Toss a coin, if heads place 1 "Ink Counter" on any card you control, if tails remove this card from play.

Inkwell Sorceress: You can send this card from the field to your Graveyard. If you do place 2 "Ink Counters" on any monster you control.

Pen Blade Warrior: Trapped in the pages of a book the warrior hungered for war.

Demonic Ink: When this card is summoned Place 3 ink counters on it and you take 1000 Life Point damage. Remove 1 "Ink Counter" to negate an effect that would destroy any "Ink" or "Pen" monster.

Inkblot Magius: At the beginning of your Standby Phase you can move 1 Ink Counter on the field.

Inkblot Guardian: Flip: Pick up cards from the top of your Deck until you pick up a card that uses Ink Counters. Add that card to your hand. Send the remaining cards to the Graveyard..[/align]

[spoiler= [color=#32CD32]Spells[/color]]

[align=center]Ink Blood: Equip only to a "Ink" or "Pen" monster. The equipped monster gains 800 ATK for each "Ink Counter" on this card (Max 4). While there are 4 "Ink Counters" on this card, by sending the equipped monster to the Graveyard, inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

Ink Infection: Take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field that is equipped with this card. The monster equipped with this card has its ATK lowered 100 points at every End Phase.

Inkwell: You can pay 300 Life Points at the beginning of your Standby Phase, if you don't this card is destroyed. During your Main Phase 1 add one ink counter to a card on your side of the field.

Living Ink: When a monster equipped with this card deals damage place 1 "Ink counter" on "Living Ink". By sending this card from the field to the graveyard with 8 "Ink counters" on it you can special summon Converted Ink from your Deck, Hand, or Graveyard.

Second Attempt: Special summon 1 "Ink" or "Pen" monster from the graveyard to your side of the field, the monster is treated as a normal monster with no effect.

Sketch Book: All "Ink" and "Pen" monsters gain 200 ATK/DEF. At the beginning of every Standby Phase you can remove "Ink Counters" to increase your Life Points by 500 for every "Ink Counter" removed in this way.[/align]

[spoiler= [color=#C71585]Trap[/color]]

[align=center]As Art Fades: Sacrifice 1 "Ink" or "Pen" monster to negate and destroy 1 spell or trap card.

Command the Pen: You can only activate this card during the Damage Step of a Battle Phase if a "Ink" or "Pen" monster on your side of the field battles. Pay Life Points (in multiples of 100 points) to decrease 1 of your opponent's monster's ATK and DEF by the same amount of points until End Phase of that turn.

Heart of Ink: After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Card that increases the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. Equip to a monster on your opponents side of the field. A monster equipped with this card can not attack.

[/align]

This set is interesting. All the pictures are of the same idea, but I don't get how it's related to floods. You should just change the name to Ink Set, or something. Flood throws you off, since it has no relation.

I skimmed it, but it seems okay to me. I didn't actually read the effects, though.

Funny names, by the way =D.

This set is interesting. All the pictures are of the same idea' date=' but I don't get how it's related to floods. You should just change the name to Ink Set, or something. Flood throws you off, since it has no relation.

I skimmed it, but it seems okay to me. I didn't actually read the effects, though.

Funny names, by the way =D.

[/quote']

yea the full set name is Ink Flood but im lazy and the graphics for the pack looked better with out Ink on it imho so i just went with Flood thnks for the post though.

i d say its a 5/10

And can you give me any suggestions to get the rating up like i said im hoping for a 10 eventually =P

thnks for the input Yuan ill make the changes after i get home from work and post the update with inkwell taking 400 lp every turn not 100 i also may up the required ink counters on each card for some more balance also ill fix fairy as well and like i said post the updates =P

i keep hearing that some pix are bad but which ones? cause i think your talking about the colored ink cards (red ink, blue ink, green ink, brown ink ect...) and if so then is it just the backgrounds not having color other than the spell circles behind them? (like i said want perfection) also can someone help me out with some specific OCG (even if its only on one card) =P it would be much appreciated

Huge update... added full Effect Text (easier to read), edited some bad OCG, balanced some more effects, and changed the pic for "Command the Pen" , and added a card. plz post your comments and any criticism so i can fix the cards. =)

[align=center]I like what you did with the Booster thing, and although the effects are good, I don't like the theme a lot. It's good, but I don't love it. Some cards need backgrounds, maybe go to a shop and add some. But you don't have to, the card pics are good already. My rating:

Names: 9/10

Pics: 8.5/10

Effects: 9/10

OPed or UPed: 9/10

Overall: 35.5/40

General: 9/10

Great job. Can't wait for the next one. And unlike other people, there's nothing wrong with vanillas for me. ;)[/align]

Updates! with much more specific OCG on "Inkwell Guardian", 2 brand new effects (one for "Inkblot Magius" the other for "Inkblot Guardian"), and updated pics for "Command the Pen", "Inkblot Magius", and "Converted Ink"

And once again plz post =P i need all the help i can get with these cards =)

Hey its me the noob, i really like the set. Dw bout the name its awesome, flood of ink. When the person said some cards dont hav an effect, leave them. Not all your cards should have an effect. Some of my new ones dont. My only criticism is that there are too many high lvld monsters :).

• 5 months later...

Archived