A few small sets

zombiepromking

The Ganseki set looks interesting - it would make an interesting defensive concept, like a proper Rock-Type deck - the other two is too small to judge for now. One problem: You forgot the Synchro materials for Electro-Gaia Ganseki. I guess it's supposed to be 1 Rock-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Rock-Type monsters or something like that, right? I give 8.5/10 for this set, I'll rate the others when they will have more cards.

The Ganseki set looks interesting - it would make an interesting defensive concept' date=' like a proper Rock-Type deck - the other two is too small to judge for now. One problem: You forgot the Synchro materials for Electro-Gaia Ganseki. I guess it's supposed to be 1 Rock-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Rock-Type monsters or something like that, right? I give 8.5/10 for this set, I'll rate the others when they will have more cards.

[/quote']

didn't even realize i forgot the Synchro Materials; the Ganseki aren't supposed to be a Defensive Archetype though they're really just supposed to be an unusually offensive set of mostly Rock-Type monsters. Oh yeah, i'm currently working on making those other two sets along with the Ganseki's bigger.

the ganseki set is really good. its got balence' date=' good effects, and cool pics. 9.5/10 for that set.

the other 2 are small. are you gonna add more to the turrtle and mammoth sets? good cards nun-the-less. 9/10 for the 2 other sets.

[/quote']

agreed

The Ganseki set looks interesting - it would make an interesting defensive concept' date=' like a proper Rock-Type deck - the other two is too small to judge for now. One problem: You forgot the Synchro materials for Electro-Gaia Ganseki. I guess it's supposed to be 1 Rock-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Rock-Type monsters or something like that, right? I give 8.5/10 for this set, I'll rate the others when they will have more cards.

[/quote']

also ageed

i love all of those cards 30/10

slightly over the top don't y'think

Archived