DFireZX

Yea, This is kinda a first for me, hopefully you'll like it =P

----------------------------------------------------

tuneleaf.jpg

268027.jpg

268027w.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Introducing Lvl 13+ monsters!

They are like Dark Synchros which goes under the 12* standard. 13+ monsters goes higher than the 12* standard. Same rules apply.

Hmmmmm not sure not a level 12 effect bring its level down to 8, I think it should bring its ATK points down to around 2800 and then when it comes back pump it up to say 3000-3200 for the next turn. I would do the card like this:

LVL 8 ATK 2800 DEF 2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner non-DARK Monsters

Tribute this face-up card to send it to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your End Phase and increase its ATK points by 300 until the end of the next turn. This effect can be activated during either players turn.

Princess Icy: While this card is face-up in Attack Position niether player can Special Summon any monsters.

If you cant summon either you cant get the monsters out to Synchro Summon mate!! Increase her ATK points to around 1000, and have more of an effect like this one!! And the spell card I think you need to go away and read it again mate its a little confusing. Try re-writing it, I find that helps sometimes for me 7/10 in all good ideas just beter pics I think and work on the effects but dont give up you will get there have no fear!!

i don't really see the point in having cards over 12 stars especially with 12 star cards being basically ubers and restricted from most all tourney play (for the most part.) the reason dark syncro works is because its just saying its a negative card... a counterpart to the syncro cards. Any way the dragon is unique i guess but i feel he may be a bit OP'd (sacrifice this card to bring it back at the end phase dose give you a 3500 ATK with no way of being permanently destroyed)

5/10

Archived