The Elite presents : Gundrus

Wanderley

Gundrus

[align=center]207112kpg.jpg

1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type WATER monster from your Deck. The Special Summoned monster is destroyed in the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle return this card to your Extra Deck.[/align]

Like with the FIRE fiend-Type not many WATER Warrior-Type monsters weird I like it, effect abit easy but thats nice sometimes, esspecailly in here where people want War & Peace written on their cards!! lol. Why is when I look at the card I all of a sudden feel the need to put my hands on my waist and smile like a twit dud dud derrrrr here I come to the rescue!! lol. 8/10 really the highest I can give a simple effect, more creative card name may also give it some more eye catching status!!

Aiku: WATER WARRIOR!! @W@

Phanax: Oh God...

OCG:Perfect, I can't see any errors.

Effect: Really, simple effect, but stragely doesn't have this cheap atmosphere that Synchro monsters usually have. I don't know if I should be glade, but I can definitely say that this card is underpowered since I can't fell the cheapness of this card.

Image and Name: I see a warrior, wearing blue and white, plus his name is Gundrus. Okay.

Overall: 7.3/10

Archived