Femme Fatale Contest (need contestants)

1st Place: Monkey

2nd Place: madchurro

3rd Place:Aelsthla-Mental

Special Extra Prize: Prodigy101

For being the only new member who read the rules, messaged me as requested, and made it into the contest 10 points.

I see SO many animal and men cards it gets really old fast. So, I decided to create a contest based with the theme of FEMALE monster cards.

Entry Fee: 0 points

Warning: Breakers of the rules may be negged. You have been warned.

Applicants: Only 2 star members or above may post. If you are a new member, but think you are really good then send me a private message with your card. I might accept it, but I don't want alot of bad cards polluting this thread with inexperience.

Requirements:

1 to 3 Monster Cards that are all female. Pop culture or realistic is fine.

2 to 10 Spell or Trap Cards that have something to do with the monsters.

End Date: July 17

Prizes:

1st 4 reps 50 points

2nd 1 rep 20 points

3rd 1 rep 10 points

Contestants:

1.G-Virus (cards needed)

2.Dark Hero Flashman

3.Exa Raiun

4.superspecialawesome99

5.madchurro

6.MjRiku

7.megasean3000

8.Monkey

9.Poisonedbite (cards needed)

10.Aelsthla-Mental

11.Prodigy101

Here are my entries, 3 Monster Cards, 1 Spell Card and 1 Trap Card:

275704enk.jpg275704i.jpg275704f.jpg275704s.jpg275704.jpg

Effect of Champion of the Arena:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. If your opponent controls exactly 1 monster when this monster is Summoned, the original ATK of this card becomes 2000.

Effect of Royal Sword Princess:

This monster can be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 "Champion of the Arena" you control. When this monster battles with a lower Level monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level difference x 300 during the Damage Step. If there is a "Sword of the Proud Spirit" card equipped to this monster, the Level of this monster becomes 10 and each time this monster inflicts Battle Damage, increase your Life Points by the amount of the inflicted damage.

Effect of Sacred Archer of Glory:

If your opponent controls a DARK monster, increase the ATK of this card by 500. This monster is unaffected by the effects of Fiend-Type, Dragon-Type and Zombie-Type monsters. When this monster inflicts Direct Damage, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

Effect of Sword of the Proud Spirit:

Each time the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, put 1 counter on this card. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 for each counter on this card. Once per turn, you can redirect an attack to the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is used for a Tribute, Fusion or Synchro Summon, remove all counters from this card and equip this card to the Summoned monster. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, remove all counters from this card and equip this card to the monster which destroyed the equipped monster.

Effect of Glorious Protection:

Activate the effect of this card if a face-up "Royal Sword Princess" you control is attacked. Pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and Special Summon 1 "Sacred Archer of Glory" from your hand or Deck. End the Battle Phase afterwards.

The first monster can be used as a Tribute to Summon the second one. The Equip Spell Card gives an extra effect for the second monster, and the Trap Card allows you to Special Summon the third monster if the second monster is attacked. Images are from danbooru / gelbooru, except the first one, which is from the Prism Ark anime.

Ill enter. Here are my Monster Cards. They are from a "Way of the Warrior" set I am creating. More to come later:

272903c.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned, remove 1 "Way of the Warrior" card from play. Every time this card attacks, draw 1 card. If that card is a "Way of the Warrior" Spell or Trap Card, this card gains 300 ATK during Damage Calculation only. If this card is destroyed in battle, return 1 "Way of the Warrior" card that was removed from play to your hand.

272903j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 Spell or Trap Card with "Way of the Warrior" in its name from play. Every time this card attacks, destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. If this card is destroyed, return 1 Spell or Trap Card with "Way of the of the Warrior" in its name removed from play to your hand.

272903.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 "Way of the Warrior" cards in your hand from play. When this card destroys a FIRE monster, remove 1 "Way of the Warrior" Spell or Trap Card on your field from play. Then, destroy 1 Monster Card with 2500 or less ATK on your opponent's field. If this card is destroyed, return 1 "Way of the Warrior" card removed from play to your hand.

Ill enter. Here are my 1st 2 monsters. They are from a "Way of the Warrior" set I am creating. More to come later:

272903c.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned' date=' remove 1 "Way of the Warrior" card from play. Every time this card attacks, draw 1 card. If that card is a "Way of the Warrior" Spell or Trap Card, this card gains 300 ATK during Damage Calculation only. If this card is destroyed in battle, return 1 "Way of the Warrior" card that was removed from play to your hand.

[img']http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5923/272903n.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card gains 200 ATK for every "Way of the Warrior" monster on the field. If a "Way of the Warrior" Spell or Trap Card is destroyed, remove it from play to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. if this card is destroyed, return 1 "Way of the Warrior" Spell or Trap Card removed from play to your hand.

Your second card is male so it gets a 0. If you change it I will accept the set.

I would like to enter:

[align=center]

musicalstartechnopianis.png

1 "Musical Star - Pop Bassist" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 2 Beat Counters on all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name and flip 2 monsters into face-down Defense Position. For each Beat Counter on this card, decrease the ATK of all monsters on the field (except this card) by 100. During your Main Phase, you can remove 1 Beat Counter from a monster with "Musical Star" in its name to change the position of 1 monster on the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

musicalstarpopbassist.png

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when you have 2 face-up "Musical Star" monsters on your field. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Beat Counter on all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. During your Main Phase, place 1 Beat Counter on all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

78864a.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned or be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is Summoned successfully, add 1 Level 3 "Musical Star" monster from your Deck to your hand and place 1 Beat Counter on this card. For each Beat Counter on this card, decrease the DEF of all monsters on the field (except this card) by 100. This card is unaffected by the effects of all monsters with "Musical Star" in its name.

2ijtdo0.png

This card can only be activated when you have 1 or more monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 4 Beat Counters from 1 monster with "Musical Star" in its name to Draw 1 card OR to increase your Life Points by 1500.

letsgetthispartystarted.png

This card can only be activated during your opponent's Main Phase while you have 5 or more Beat Counters on 1 or more monsters with "Musical Star" in its name. Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn. By removing 2 Beat Counters from a monster with "Musical Star" in its name, you can place this card on the bottom of your Deck.

[/align]

I'll toss in some cards.

Note: all images are from YCM's Custom Image Archive

[spoiler=Cards]

First, a couple of rulings.

A Card Zone used as a substitute Graveyard for each player cannot be used for playing normal cards. Cards that would effect the Graveyard do not effect the Card Zone. Any Monster or Spell and Trap Card zone can be used, so long as it is empty. beforehand.

58362.jpg

Effect: When a card(s) is sent to the Card Zone, increase your Life Points equal to the amount of cards in both player's Card Zones x50. When a "Nexus" monster you control is destroyed, you can remove this card and all other cards in the Card Zone and the Graveyard from play to Special Summon the destroyed monster. Increase the monster's ATK and DEF by 100 for each card removed from play by this effect. When the summoned monster is destroyed, remove it from play and you can Special Summon one monster from your hand with an equal Level to the destroyed monster.

58362.jpg

Effect: Select one card from either players Card Zone and add it to your hand. If the added card is a Level 4 or less "Nexus" monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field. The card added by this effect has it's effect negated until the next Standby Phase.

58362f.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned, select one empty Card Zone on you and your opponent's side of the field. Cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are sent to their respective Card Zone instead. If a Card Zone has already been selected by the effect of a "Nexus" card that is still face-up on the field, this effect is negated. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the amount of cards in the Card Zones targeted by the effect of a "Nexus" Card x500. When this card is removed from the field. Special Summon one monster from your opponent's Card Zone and return all cards in the Card Zones to their respective Graveyard. If there is another Nexus monster on the field when this effect resolves, return all cards in the Graveyard to the targeted Card Zone during your next Standby Phase.

58362n.jpg

When your opponent designates 1 "Nexus" monster on your side of the field as a target of a Spell, Trap, or battle attack. You can return 5 cards in either players Card Zone to negate the attack or effect and send the card to the bottom of the owner's Deck.

58362p.jpg

When this card is summoned, select one empty Card Zone on you and your opponent's side of the field. Cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are sent to their respective Card Zone instead. If one has already been selected by the effect of a "Nexus" card that is still face-up on the field, this effect is negated. If this card is removed from the field. Send all cards in the selected Card Zones to the Graveyard and inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. If there is another Nexus monster on the field when this effect resolves, return all cards in the Graveyard to the targeted Card Zone during your next Standby Phase.

58362u.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select one empty Card Zone on you and your opponent's side of the field. Cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are sent to their respective Card Zone instead. If one has already been selected by the effect of a "Nexus" card that is still face-up on the field, this effect is negated. Once per turn, when a Card is sent from the field to the Card Zone, draw a card. If this card is removed from the field Select two cards from your Card Zone and add them to your hand, then send all cards in the selected Card Zone to the Graveyard. If there is another Nexus monster on the field when this effect resolves, return all cards in the Graveyard to the targeted Card Zone during your next Standby Phase.

Hope you like them!

Okay I have gone for 5 cards 3 Monsters 1 Spell and 1 Trap

Enjoy! (All in spoilers to look nicer)

[spoiler=Sea Heroine Marigold (Monster)]MJ22-EN017.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a ''Sea Heroine'' monster you can look at the top 4 cards of your opponent's Deck, place 2 of the cards on the bottom of your opponent's Deck and put the other two back on the top of your opponent's Deck in the same order.

[spoiler=Sea Heroine Lalandra (Monster)]Mj22-EN018.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower ''Sea Heroine'' monster from your Deck or hand to your side of the field. When a ''Sea Heroine'' monster is destroy and removed from the field you can draw 1 card, if the card is a Level 4 or lower ''Sea Heroine'' monster you can discard it to add 1 Level 5 or higher ''Sea Heroines'' from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Sea Heroine Nita (Monster)]Mj22-EN019.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of a card with ''Sea Heroine'' in it's name. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed and removed from the field, Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower ''Sea Heroine'' monsters from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Portal to the Sea Heroine (Spell)]MJ22-EN020.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]Discard 2 cards from your hand. Return 1 ''Sea Heroine'' monster on your side of the field to its owners Deck. Special Summon 1 ''Sea Heroine'' who’s Level is either equal to, double or half the returned monsters original Level.

[spoiler=The True Power of the Sea Heroine (Trap)]MJ22-EN021.png

[spoiler=Card Lore]You can only activate this card when a ''Sea Heroine'' monster on your side of the field is selected as an attack target. Destroy all monsters on the field. Both plays then Draw from the top of their Deck till they find a monster that can be Normal Summoned and Special Summon it to their side of the field.

My other cards:

272903.jpg

When this card is flipped face-up, all "Way of the Warrior" monsters gain an extra 800 ATK until the end of this turn. Each turn after that effect was activated, all "Way the Warrior" monsters lose 150 ATK and DEF.

272903vtx.jpg

This card can only be activated if you have 500 or less Life Points and you have 5 or more "Way of the Warrior" monsters in your Graveyard or removed from play. All "Way of the Warrior" monsters in your Graveyard and removed from play are returned to your hand, and by paying half your Life Points you can Special Summon as many monsters as possible in face-up Attack Position

272903b.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Way of the Warrior" in its name. That monster gains 300 ATK and DEF if its Attribute is LIGHT. After 2 "Way of the Warrior" cards have been removed from play while this card is face-up on the field, you can change this card's Attribute to DARK to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field and 1 Monster Card on your field.

All pics from Father Wolf.

Well, here we are.

I was waiting for my 400th post to do this, and now, I'm finally done.

I had a sudden knack for making Inuyasha cards when I saw this contest, so, as you can see, I modeled them after some of my favorite female characters in the anime.

Enjoy!

30008j.jpg

Text:

This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card is in Attack Position, select 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand and call the Type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap). If you call it right, you may destroy up to 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field. If you call it wrong, skip your next Draw Phase.

30008.jpg

Text:

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Kikyo" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. Once per turn, if the effect of "Kikyo" is activated and you call the Type of card correctly, draw 1 card from your Deck. A monster equipped with this card cannot change its Battle Position. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead and decrease your Life Points by 1000.

30008e.jpg

Text:

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 WIND monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the monster Special Summoned by this card’s effect cannot change its battle position or be Tributed.

2whmupz.jpg

Text:

This card can be activated directly from your Deck. If you do, this activation is treated as if it was activated from your hand. This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Kagura" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. If a WIND monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field, you can increase your Life Points by 1500 and decrease your opponent's Life Points by 1500. If this effect is activated, skip your next turn. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead and decrease your Life Points by 1000.

30008.jpg

Text:

While this card is face-up on the field or in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, its Attribute is also treated as WIND. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. During your Battle Phase, you can attack your opponent directly with this card. If this effect is activated, skip your next Battle Phase.

30008v.jpg

Text:

This card can be activated directly from your Deck. If you do, this activation is treated as if it was activated from your hand. This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Sango" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent’s Life Points directly due to its card effect, you do not skip your next Battle Phase. The damage the equipped monster inflicts to your opponent’s Life Points is halved. If the equipped monster is destroyed, destroy this card instead and reduce your Life Points by 1000.

30008a.jpg

Text:

This card can only be activated while there is a face-up "Kagura", "Kikyo", or "Sango" on your side of the field by paying half your Life Points. Increase your Life Points by 700 points during each of your Standby Phases. You can equip 1 "Crashing Wind", "Rising Vigilance", or "Kiara, Guardian of Sango" to a face-up monster on your side of the field directly from your Deck. Treat the activation of the Equip Card as if it was activated from your hand. Increase the ATK of all WIND monsters on your side of the field by 500 points and increase their DEF by 400 points. Monsters on your side of the field cannot change their battle positions. If your opponent destroys a face-up "Kagura", "Kikyo", or "Sango" on your side of the field, destroy this card instead and reduce your Life Points by 2000.

All of my images are either from Photobucket or Deviantart.

Hope you like them!

~Madchurro~

^^;

[align=center][spoiler=Reserved.]

22767.jpg

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

22767b.jpg

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, place this card in your Field Card Zone. As long as this card remains in your Field Card Zone, your opponent must have at least 1 monster in Defense Position during his/her Battle Phase. If they do not, select and destroy 1 monster they control. Direct attacks cannot be declared as long as this card remains in the Field Card Zone. You must pay 500 Life Points each turn this card is in the Field Card Zone. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, your opponent randomly selects and discards 2 cards from your hand.

22767h.jpg

If your opponent activates a Spell Card while this card is on the field, inflict 500 damage to their Life Points. Once per turn before your Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand and select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster cannot declare an attack during the next Battle Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during the next Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, the attacking monster is switched to Defense Position and cannot declare an attack next turn.

[/align]

I'll update with spells later. Question on that though:

What exactly do you mean "has something to do with those monsters“? Like, specifically the monsters I post?

Archived