Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! & Gx girls

Hi all

I am a huge fan of both animes and below i like the following girls,

Yu-Gi-Oh! Girls

1. Mai Valentine - becuase she is a great duelist and great Character

2. Ishizu Ishtar - because of her millennium necklace her mysterious pass and her strongest card Exchange of the spirit which almost destroyed Kaiba during the battle City Arc.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Girls

1. Alexis Rhodes - because her cyber deck is cool and the way you can see her fall in love with Jaden but she is a great duelist and a goody to shoes like me in real life as she never gets into trouble and gets her work done like me.

I also like Alexis becuase you can modify all images of her and make her into a Slifer red student like i have dont in my stories that i have made.

2. Ms Fontaine - because she is the nurse and her deck against Jaden during the other dimension/Yubel Arc almost wiped Jaden out.

3. Blair Flannigan - Didn't like her musch in season 1 but in the end of season 2 & 3 she looks good in a mask when she challenging Dark Zane to a duel and coming runner up in the Academy tournament. love her mystic Dragon deck as it almost looks like something that pegasus would use.

Happy dueling

PS - i look forward to reading your replies.

^Don't talk like that. Some people don't think that anime girls are actually 'hot'.

From GX:

Teacher Ayukawa (Ms Fontaine in English I think):-

Her deck is nice and I liked her character in Season 3 (she's not that hot)

Asuka Tenyjoin (Alexis?):-

She's a skilled duelist, and yes, Alexis is beautiful.

From YGO normal, I think I liked Rebecca because she has a strong personality, she's the same as my youngest sister and she even has the same name XD

Mai: She may be stubborn and selfish' date=' but she's freakin HOT!!!! And plus she's the strongest female duelist out there!

Alexis: She's freakin hot too!! Her voice is a little bit on the dorky side, but I pay it no mind. Mai vs. Alexis!! That would be a duel!!!

[/quote']

So true. About them being hot and the duel. Hottest people from each version of yugioh.

• 2 weeks later...

Ones I dislike:

Alexis - Shes interesting and all but 90-100% of her duels involve dueling a love struck fool and she gets a little tempered when they try to date her, also she has weird vibe I not liking I mean watch Yugioh Gx Ep 90, shes the kind of chick I rather avoid then hang around.

Mai - Waaayyy to much of a drama queen, she is offered so many dang chances to repent for her actions and turns them down until some random point she accepts and gets beaten in most duels.

Marie & Jasmine - they both are a ditz what else (I mean seriously who plays a Mermaid Knight in ATK if you know your opponent has more attack power and you got no defense to back it up, same thing with rescue cat)

Tea - too many friendship speeches, if it weren't for that she would be on the who I liked.

(This list could go longer but I not going to bother)

As for girls I like in YGO & YGO GX:

Blair - Cute, smart, funny, nifty deck

(Yep only one I like)

• 3 weeks later...

Black Magician Girl - Cause when i was a little child, I had YuGiOh 4 on the Gameboy Color, and she was one of the first cards i won O_o and i was like! AWESOME! XD

Harpies - D: I like there effects, and there style!

Asuka - I liked her while everyone at my school hated her. I liked her for being strong and different! Plus! her lip stick in the Manga is nice XD

Anzu - I liked her because, she was like the collect person ever when i was a kid watching this show, PLUS! She still is cool to me :D I always liked her spirit and personality!

Archived