The Elite presents: 4 Armed Guardian

Wanderley

4 Armed Guardian

[align=center]207112ikb.jpg

You can tribute this face-up card. During the turn you activate this effect, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, return it to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled.

the OCG on this card is a fail

so please help ;-)

[/align]

I think the effect should go:

"During your Main Phase 1, send this face-up card to your Graveyard, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle during this Battle Phase. This effect cannot be activated in the same turn that this card was Normal, Flip, or Special Summoned. Return this card to your deck during your next Standby Phase."

^Probably not perfect, but it's my best guess^

Good card, the picture is cool, and the effect is simple but usable.

8/10

You can tribute this face-up monster. during the turn you activate this effect monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, reutnr it to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled.

I thought Id have a go at rewriting it...this sounds better to me! I like the pic and I like the effect of the card plus you dont get many FIRE Fiend-Type monster which gives it a rare factor I like!! 9/10

i actually like how the pic suggests a stronger card... its kinda like an anti toon card in a way. (toons super powerful and very cute with little threatening features to them. this guy weak as hell and yet he looks so effin strong its funny XD)

Archived