Here is my Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Beginning of Destiny Actual Deck 22 Win streak with this deck.

treand

Ok. my deck is so easy, and its got lots of variables.

1xExodia the Forbidden One

1x Left Arm, Right Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg of the Forbidden One. 4 cards

So now we get to the Variable. with 8 cards, (all of exodia,(5)and Heart of the UnderdogX3. I can take 32 Random Normal Monsters in my deck, And win by myself in under 10 turns. How do you think this deck is. (I am on a winning streak of 22 duels since i made this deck.)

Well' date=' there is the problem of not drawing Heart of the underdog. If you don't within your first 3 turns, you're usually gone. You prbbly won bcuz its a video game XD

[/quote']

Well i am sorry i was inspecific. I usually have lots of high deffense cards. I.E. Mystical Elf, Clayman, Skull Dog Maroon. etc. Sorry for being unclear. And most NPC in game dont draw good at start, while i usually get at least 2 pieces of Exodia every time i start a duel on first turn. One time i got all 5 in one draw. I was feeling so lucky.

Well' date=' there is the problem of not drawing Heart of the underdog. If you don't within your first 3 turns, you're usually gone. You prbbly won bcuz its a video game XD

[/quote']

Well i am sorry i was inspecific. I usually have lots of high deffense cards. I.E. Mystical Elf, Clayman, Skull Dog Maroon. etc. Sorry for being unclear. And most NPC in game dont draw good at start, while i usually get at least 2 pieces of Exodia every time i start a duel on first turn. One time i got all 5 in one draw. I was feeling so lucky.

Thanks for totally ignoring my comment dude.

[/quote']

It doesn't matter if your monsters have high defense, if you opponent can manage to get out ONE monster with 2k atk or more, gg

Even if they don't, all they have to do is draw Smashing or something like that and again, gg.

The idea is decent, but the execution is terrible.

Archived