The Official HALO Guild Contest, Win over 500 Points!

DeREVOLUTION

2mdq5qu.png

Banner by me

Finally, the contest you have all been waiting for...

THE OFFICIAL HALO GUILD CONTEST!

THE OFFICIAL HALO GUILD CONTEST!

Here are the rules:

• Must be a member of the HALO Guild (look at sig)
  • MUST PAY 5 POINTS FOR ENTRY FEE
  • CARD MUST BE A MONSTER CARD! (if not, not counted)
  • NO BRIBING, FLAMING, OR SPAMMING!!!
  • Contest ends July 8th!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!

WHAT YOU

If you chose an Elite you must make a card relating to the Covenant. If you picked a Spartan then you must make a card relating to the UNSC. I will pick the best 2 cards out of each category. Those two members will face each other in the best 1 on 1 EVER!!! (more details will be presented later). The two runner ups will also have a 1 one 1 to see who will verse the winner of the 1 on 1 listed above. The winner will get the prizes listed below:

• 1st place: 500 Points, 1 REP, 15 Rank Points
  • 2nd place: 100 Points, 1 REP, 10 Rank Points
  • 3rd place: 30 Points 5 Rank Points

And remember,

HAVE FUN WITH IT ;D

All players who enter this contest will get a mystery prize for joining this contest. The prizes will be different for each member, prizes will be picked by how much effort you put into the card (I WILL KNOW).

[align=center]I'll join. I'll get my card in a bit. Points shall be sent. :D

[spoiler=Contest Card]

54550i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Dragon-Type monster you control as an Equip Spell Card. Monsters equipped by this card can attack twice each Battle Phase. If a Dragon-Type monster you control would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy this card instead. When this card destroys a monster by battle, deal 200 damage to your opponent for each Dragon-Type monster you control. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while your opponent's Life Points are lower than yours, you can send all Dragon-Type monsters on the field to the Graveyard.

IMG from Magicdeckvortex.com

[/align]

Here's my entry card

Here's my entry card

[align=center]UNSC Master Chief's Attack Force

unschalocard.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except by Releasing 2 or more Warrior-Type monsters. This card can attack equal to the amount of Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monsters used to Summon this card. All Battle Damage your opponent receives from this card is halved. Once per turn during your Battle Phase, you can discard 1 Warrior-Type monster to acitvate 1 of the following effects until the end of this turn:

● During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

● Increase this card's ATK by 500 only for the Damage Step.

● Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.[/align]

Archived