1x Scapegoat

1x Reinforcements of the Army

Traps x8

3x Threatening Roar

3x Bottomless Traphole

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

I dont like PSB

Lv 4 tokens that can be used for a Synchro Summon or tribute for Plasma? whats not to like?

Classic play, have one monster in play, summon PSB get 2 free tokens, so now I have 4 monsters in play, Summon Plasma or if i happen to have a tuner in play I can Synchro for the cost of 1 monster? sounds good to me.

But Im open to ideas, what to replace it with?

i fully understand its purpose' date=' i just don't like it. i think its meh, not over the top. i have no idea what to replace it with, so no use taking it out.

[/quote']

lol ok, thought your didnt know what it does, usually when I play it ppl are like "huh, what does it do?"

Well' date=' Summoner Monk makes you discard a spell card, right? I wouldnt like to discard any of those spells you have. But Summoner monk [i']is[/i] good.

I dont know why your iffy on him.

Its the spell thing, I really don't see any spells I'll want to discard. Maybe I'm just nitt picking

Well' date=' Summoner Monk makes you discard a spell card, right? I wouldnt like to discard any of those spells you have. But Summoner monk [i']is[/i] good.

I dont know why your iffy on him.

Its the spell thing, I really don't see any spells I'll want to discard. Maybe I'm just nitt picking

Probably =D

The deck has been updated, I took out the 2 Dark Bribes and 1 Book of Moon and added 3 Bottomless, I'm thinking about adding Breaker, but I don't know what to neg, maybe a Summon Monk or a Diamond Dude?

Edit: Ok so I negged a Summon Monk for Breaker seeing as I only have 14 Spells that most of the time I wont want to discard.

Archived