Machine Card Contest (Contest Finished.)

GundamFreedom

This is a card contest but for machine type only. It can be only normal, effect, tuner, ritual with ritual spell, and synchro.

Prize:

1st-3 Rep

2nd-2 Rep

3rd-1 Rep

End date: July 7

Rule: YCM Rules Applies

No spamming.

I'll be the judge with two other people.

Judges

1. Me

2. Красная Луна

3. josh = jaden

Contestent

1. G-Virus

2. TheWorm 55

3. superspecialawesome99

4. wanderley

5. MrParaduo

6. The Devaštatør

7. froggyman2(Need a Machine Type Monster Card)

8. Dark Hero Flashman

9. baska

10. Heero_Yuy

I will enter in this contest.

20th3cz.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type while it is face-up on the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, instead of sending this card to the Graveyard, place this card face-up on your opponent's side of the field. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points while this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field. Your opponent cannot change the Battle Position of this card. If this card is in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, increase the DEF of all Zombie-Type monsters by 1000 points. If there is another face-up Machine-Type monster on the field, the effects of all Trap Cards are negated.

ENTRY:

272903j.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card's Attribute is also treated as FIRE and WIND. For every Dragon-Type monster in either player's Graveyard, this card gains 150 ATK and 200 DEF. For every Machine-Type monster in either player's Graveyard, this card gains 50 ATK and loses 300 DEF. By removing all cards in your Graveyard from play, you can destroy this card to Special Summon one "Robotic Dragon Soldier Lv. 7" from your hand or deck.

OK, I'll post it now:

212877o.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 2 Trap Cards from your hand. You can then Tribute the following monster Types that are Level 4 or higher to gain the effect: - Machine: When this card is removed from the field, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. - Beast: All Beast-Type monsters on the field gain 300 ATK until the End Phase of this turn. - Rock: When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If you cannot Tribute 1 or less of the above monster Types, remove 1 Machine-Type monster you control and you lose 1000 Life Points.

All accepted.

To MrParaduo: Ill take the silver card. Can you also post the effect of it plz.

Is the text too small to read?...alright' date=' here it is enlargened:

[img']http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/521/262404b.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be special summoned. When Nechku The Silver is summoned to the field, summon 1 Lechku The Golden from your hand or deck to the field in attack mode. As long as Both cards remain on the field, your opponent's monsters cannot attack your life points directly.

My entry:

Roboticnightmare1.jpg

Effect:This card can't be special summoned or set. When this card is send to the graveyard as a result of a battle, Summon 1 machine type from your deck or graveyard to the field. When another machine type card is on the field, This card cannot be attacked.

(p.s. i think i'm gonna make more robotic nightmares :P)

im in^^

212400c.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]If this card battles a LIGHT monster, this card gains 200 ATK during the Damage Step only.When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, draw 1 card. If the card drawn is a Level 4 or lower DARK monster, you can Special Summon it to your field.

Archived