KENZO THE WARRIOR

gudari88

Hi guys was bored and saw this great pic, so i created the card (has ocg errors?) anayway RATE IT PLs

259109d.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent has at least 2 more Spell/Trap cards on the field than you do. Destroy any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step.

Great pic Effect is good but I think I see same effect in one really card 8/10

Agreed' date=' it seems very similar.

OCG: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can [b']only[/b] Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent has at least 2 more Spell and Trap Cards on the field than you do. Destroy any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step.

Also, the OCG is incredibly good for a New Member (no offense, it's just New Members screw the OCG up royal).

Anyway, good work! 8/10

Great pic Effect is good but I think I see same effect in one really card 8/10

Agreed' date=' it seems very similar.

OCG: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can [b']only[/b] Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent has at least 2 more Spell and Trap Cards on the field than you do. Destroy any monster this card attacks at the end of the Damage Step.

Also, the OCG is incredibly good for a New Member (no offense, it's just New Members screw the OCG up royal).

Anyway, good work! 8/10

Exactly

Archived