Crimson Dragon

Rucario

I believe that someone else posted a Crimson Dragon a short while ago....

[align=center]311479f.jpg

"Stardust Dragon"+"Red Archfiend Dragon"+"Ancient Fairy Dragon"+"Black Rose Dragon"+"Power Tool Dragon"

You do not need a Tuner to Synchro Summon this Card. This Card is never affected by any Spell, Trap, or Monster effect except this Card. When this Card is Successfully Synchro Summoned, you win the Duel.[/align]

Don't ask me how to summon this Card, that's the Hard part.

OP'd in my opinion. Auto win on summon = I wasted half of my deck to summon this, and you have only about 100 LP left.

Too situational also, how are you gonna get at least 3 of those monsters without one of them getting destroyed, or by winning with only them on the field.

It can't really be a Synchro if a Tuner isn't involved, it's more of a Fusion type monster.

Yugiohmonz was established and copyrighted in 1995, not 2009 lolwut.

INF. ATK and DEF is pretty useless if you win on "summon = auto win" part when you think about it.

Overall, could be better on those parts. 7.9/10

I have seen other members make Synchro Cards which write down "You do not need a Tuner to Synchro Summon this Card". Seriously. And here's a way to summon it:

Synchro Summon the possible Dragons and then kill them with Dark Hole. Summon the other dragons and then revive the ones in the Graveyard, that's the only way.

OP'd in my opinion. Auto win on summon = I wasted half of my deck to summon this' date=' and you have only about 100 LP left.

Too situational also, how are you gonna get at least 3 of those monsters without one of them getting destroyed, or by winning with only them on the field.

It can't really be a Synchro if a Tuner isn't involved, it's more of a Fusion type monster.

INF. ATK and DEF is pretty useless if you win on "summon = auto win" part when you think about it.

[/quote']

wouldnt it be 1996 every card that i own (i have over 4000 cards) say 1996

OP'd in my opinion. Auto win on summon = I wasted half of my deck to summon this' date=' and you have only about 100 LP left.

[/quote']

A simple typo, get over it <_<

Why do you have PTD as one of the components' date=' when PTD isn't the 5th Dragon

[/quote']

When you look at the girl twins dream, there is a dragon that resembles it. There is no card for that, and PTD is the closest there is.

Exactly, and until the Official Card is released, I'm gonna have to stick with Power Tool Dragon.

[/quote']

sorry i have ocd and little things like that just grrr anyway sorry but it does not affect the way that i spell though it is weird

back to the card it is cool

[/quote']

sorry i have ocd and little things like that just grrr anyway sorry but it does not affect the way that i spell though it is weird

If you had OCD, your typing would not be like that right now no offense, but I doubt you have OCD.

you could always simply state for that part "Fifth Dragon" considering the 5th Signer now his a official host at the end of the Dark Signer Saga, and it's been stated that PTD isn't the 5th Dragon in any form.

While yes, PTD does bare a striking resemblance to the 5th Unknown Dragon in Luna's Dream, and even though it's been said by the old man Yusei meets in the prison that the 5 Dragons appearance could have changed over time.

It is unlikely that the appearance change would be like that considering the other 4 dragon's appearance hadn't changed, except for the fact that they went from Dragons to Cards.

[sorry for derailing the thread with that bit of trivia]

But, you could simply state " + Fifth Dragon" until we get official word as to PTDs relationship to the Fifth Dragon.

[/quote']

If you had OCD, your typing would not be like that right now no offense, but I doubt you have OCD.

i have ocd

[/quote']

i have ocd

Off-Topic: Yeah sure.

On-Topic: Ruca, even though it is almost (HINT: Almost, you can still summon it, but it very hard to try) impossible to summon, the Autowin part is like, too quick. Make your opponent suffer, and make it like, 5 turns, knowing he is screwed.

Archived