nahga-ahgah the deity of destroyed stars

mrfrosty

new to my star set, nahga-ahgah the deity of destroyed stars is a powerfull monster on the field. the only problem is keeping him there!

208978y.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters which has "Star" in their names. Combine the ATK points of the Tributed monsters together and put 1 Spell Counter on this card for every 1000 ATK points combined. Remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is summoned.

please help with ocg errors +, do you think it's op,up or just fine?

I'm fixing the first few sentences, I may be wrong:

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 monsters with "Star" in their name (This is treated as a Normal Summon).

I didn't fix the others because I was completely confused as to what the effect means.

Here is my corrections:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters which has "Star" in their names. Combine the ATK points of the Tributed monsters together and put 1 Spell Counter on this card for every 1000 ATK points combined. Remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is summoned.

Holy crap. This was harder than expected. I've never seen an effect like this. But this is what I got.

FIX:

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters with "Star" in their name. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the Tributed monsters. Put 1 Spell Counter on this card for every 1000 ATK it gains. By removing 1 Spell Counter, you can destroy 1 card on the field.

I honestly don't know. And the name needs to be Nahga-Ahgah, the Deity of Destroyed Stars.

>>

my version of OCG fix:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters with "Star" in their name. Before Tributing them, combine the ATK of all 3 monsters. This effect cannot be activated in the turn it is Summoned."

Me: Your saying this effect is done before you tribute them which means it has to be activated on the turn it's summoned. Your pretty much saying after the turn you tributed you monsters bring them back and retribute them to activate this effect which is impossible =/. Toss the "This effect cannot be activated on the turn it is Summoned"

"Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for every 1000 ATK that is in the sum of the combined ATK of all 3 Tributed monsters." or something like that "This monster can select 1 monster per Spell Counter, to send to the Graveyard. This can be used more than once per turn."

This card is VASTLY Overpowering. Its like....The Earthbounds on steriods x 10000. totally (in My opinion unrealistic due to dramatic overpowering.

4/10

>>

my version of OCG fix:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters with "Star" in their name. Before Tributing them' date=' [b']combine the ATK of all 3 monsters. This effect cannot be activated in the turn it is Summoned."

Me: Your saying this effect is done before you tribute them which means it has to be activated on the turn it's summoned. Your pretty much saying after the turn you tributed you monsters bring them back and retribute them to activate this effect which is impossible =/. Toss the "This effect cannot be activated on the turn it is Summoned"

"Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for every 1000 ATK that is in the sum of the combined ATK of all 3 Tributed monsters." or something like that "This monster can select 1 monster per Spell Counter, to send to the Graveyard. This can be used more than once per turn."

This card is VASTLY Overpowering. Its like....The Earthbounds on steriods x 10000. totally (in My opinion unrealistic due to dramatic overpowering.

4/10

Lulz, I can tell you now, your fix is wrong lol.

This cad cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Star" monsters you control. During the 2nd Standby Phase this card is Special Summoned' date=' this card's ATK becomes the ATK of the Tributed monsters. Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each 1000 ATK it gains by this effect. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.[/quote']

Better OCG ^^

This card is OP >.> destroy a monster with only 1 counter that is is OP.

ok, all fixed and reposed, i realy dont see how op it is, when you summon it it has to sit there for a turn, giving your oponent ample time to send it to the graveyard. plus, it cannot attack, of defend, just destroy. what do you think of it costing 2 star counters?

Excuse me, but I think you have some misunderstanding about mrfrosty's card's effect.

mrfrosty, you don't mean this card gains the ATK from the Tributed monsters, right? Its ATK and DEF are 0, and the combined ATK points from the Tributed monsters are just for adding Spell Counter on this card. So my corrections are more likely to what you mean?

I think this card is not OPed at all. And I really like it. 9/10.

This cad cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Star" monsters you control. During the 2nd Standby Phase this card is Special Summoned' date=' this card's ATK becomes the ATK of the Tributed monsters. Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each 1000 ATK it gains by this effect. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.[/quote']

Better OCG ^^

This card is OP >.> destroy a monster with only 1 counter that is is OP.

You still have OCG errors >.> this is one is better.

Archived