Ultimate Magician of Chaos - don't expect too much - please rate, comment, anything

Th0r

i know the effect isn't very unique or something...but i had to make a card with that pic

so here it is

[spoiler=Card]255733u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Dark Magician of Chaos" and 1 "Dark Magician" from your field or Graveyard. Once per turn you can pay 700 Life Points to select and add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Each time you activate this effect your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or less monster from their hand or Graveyard or gain 500 Life Points. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can choose to remove it from play instead and Special Summon 1 "Magician Token" (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.

hope you like it anyway...

defense position = Defense Position

Good card here, the picture is nice, the OCG is pretty good, and as mentioned the effect makes it a bit overpowered.

The third sentence doesn't really fit with the other effects as well.

Good work,

8.5/10

thx for the ratings again..and special thanks to akiza^^

it's still OPed you think? hum...ich think it has to be kinda OPed it is the ULTIMATE magician of chaos :D

but back to reality...think it's ok now...i already lowered the ATK from 3400 to 3000 and took out "Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard"

Archived