Animefan123 vs. Bengal

Necro Pheonix

Post your card if you wish to challeng me.

[align=center]The reqirements

1. Dark monster
  2. Level 7

First to get 6 votes wins.You must say your reason for voting for the card that you did.Loser gives 3 reps to the winner.[/align]

Animefan123

302098e.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by from play 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned flip a coin and call it. If you call it right add your Graveyad to your Deck and draw 3 cards. If you call it wrong, discard your hand and the top 3 cards of your Deck.

Bengal

2me9uab.jpg

effect:Once only, during your Main Phase, you can pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. As long as you control this face-up card, neither player can Normal, Flip, or Special Summon monsters removed from play with an ATK greater than or equal to the amount of Life Points you payed. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play and both players return all removed from play monsters to their Graveyards. (excluding "Dark Kelous the Theurgist")

I'll take the challenge.

My card:

114689z.jpg

Once only, during your Main Phase, you can pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. As long as you control this face-up card, neither player can Normal, Flip, or Special Summon monsters removed from play with an ATK greater than or equal to the amount of Life Points you payed. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play and both players return all removed from play monsters to their Graveyards. (excluding "Dark Kelous the Theurgist")

Archived