klwdan

:o Wowzies, take a look at this!

326915.jpg

The dragons steel skin is harden than a diamond

326915a.jpg

Every turn, this card can destroy one spell or trap card

Now for their fusion...

326915c.jpg

" Emerald Dragon " + " Steel Dragon " This card cannot be Speical Summoned or Set. This card can only be fusion summoned. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. This card is not effected by effects.

Feedback?

The first two are all right, but the fusion...

Well, firstly Fusions tend to be more balanced and have some sort of stats/effect that make sense based on what created them. I don't see how a fusion between a mediocre steel dragon and a moderately decent dragon created something that can only be described as an immortal dragon lord.

The ATK is 5500, but the fusion materials have 1200 and 2400, respectively. That's insane. Not to mention that even the strongest monsters in the game, ATK wise, have only 5000.

-Five Headed Dragon is a fusion of 5 dragons. This one is stronger, has no effect limiting the use of Fusion substitutes, and is created with 2 cards that really aren't difficult to use.

-Dragon Master Knight is a fusion of ANOTHER fusion and Black Luster Soldier, a ritual monster. The other fusion is Blue Eyes Ultimate, which is itself a 4500 monster. That at least makes the 5000 ATK stat believable.

That's just a complaint about the stats. The effect of your fusion is...it literally makes it invincible. It's immune to effects and can't be killed in battle. No card is that powerful. There is no card to date that I know of that is impossible to destroy by any means. Even Vennominaga has a weakness, but this has none: Unkillable in battle, completely immune to effects, ultra easy to summon, and highest attack power in the game.

ya the fusion monster CANNOT be THAT immune to everything. Five Headed Dragon has a weakness where it can only be destroyed by a LIGHT monster.

It also can be killed by any regular effect, like Fissure, Mirror Force. And how many players are going to kill a huge monster in battle, anyway? Giving complete effect immunity is going a bit far with that much ATK power. Vennominaga's the only monster I know of that's completely immune, and her power is limited by the reptiles in grave and can die in battle, not to mention being incredibly difficult to summon.

The first two are all right' date=' but the fusion...

Well, firstly Fusions tend to be more balanced and have some sort of stats/effect that make sense based on what created them. I don't see how a fusion between a mediocre steel dragon and a moderately decent dragon created something that can only be described as an immortal dragon lord.

The ATK is 5500, but the fusion materials have 1200 and 2400, respectively. That's insane. Not to mention that even the strongest monsters in the game, ATK wise, have only 5000.

-Five Headed Dragon is a fusion of 5 dragons. This one is stronger, has no effect limiting the use of Fusion substitutes, and is created with 2 cards that really aren't difficult to use.

-Dragon Master Knight is a fusion of ANOTHER fusion and Black Luster Soldier, a ritual monster. The other fusion is Blue Eyes Ultimate, which is itself a 4500 monster. That at least makes the 5000 ATK stat believable.

That's just a complaint about the stats. The effect of your fusion is...it literally makes it invincible. It's immune to effects and can't be killed in battle. No card is that powerful. There is no card to date that I know of that is impossible to destroy by any means. Even Vennominaga has a weakness, but this has none: Unkillable in battle, completely immune to effects, ultra easy to summon, and highest attack power in the game.

[/quote']

This.

The first two are all right' date=' but the fusion...

[/quote']

Archived