"Earthbound Immortal Ntoru Hii" using pic ordered in shop

Yangninja ordered this pic from me in the GFX Emporium...I had to use it too...

178778v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap). If your opponent draws the selected type of card, that card(s) is discarded, and your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.

Really?

A translation of the effect could be read like this:

"[Earthbound Immortal stuff]. Unless your opponent is practically topdecking, or currently in a situation where they're backed against a corner playing a card at a time, your opponent skips their Draw Phase. If your opponent doesn't have an answer for this card (which doesn't include a monster that could beat this card in battle, since Earthbound Immortals don't care lol) then you can swing over their heads and let them do nothing. If they were lucky enough to have an answer for this at the time it was played (save Bottomless Trap Hole, maybe D. Prison?) then you discard 3 cards from their hand. What a kicker. :)"

Draw Phase locking is pretty extreme. I only know of... 3 cards that do it. Time Seal, Yata-Garasu, and Fenrir. There could be more that aren't coming to my mind, but those stick out to me.

Fenrir is pretty decent for how fast he can come out, but whatever. This has a hilariously easy requirement for its Draw Phase shutdown. 4 cards in hand and on field total? Very few times will a player have less than 4 cards in play/hand and be able to muster any kind of advantageous situation. This card essentially hammers in an opponent possibly setup, or crushes them entirely. If they don't have an answer for him, and get their Draw Phase locked... well, sucks dude. <_<

It's a little over the top, and yes, EVEN for an Earthbound Immortal. Draw Phase locking, especially in a (practically) continuous form, is pushing a limit. Just a bit. Discarding 3 cards is pretty disgusting too, but not as extreme. Not ignorable, but small in comparison. >_>

5/10.

thanks!...I've started using the blue "underglow" where the light coming out of the ground is shining on the monster...this is the first like it (I was making a tiger like it' date=' but thanks to an I d 10 t error...it's gone forever)...what do you think of the new technique?

[/quote']

very good it comes out very realystic very nice realy.

i hope you tho this with all immortals that you wil make in the future!!!!

Archived