Resurrection

Yoko Kurama

I have yet to finish the "Complete Resurrection" card but here are the first few.

313155o.jpg[/align][align=center]This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard in battle. This card can only be sent to the Graveyard if your opponent discards 1 level 8 or higher monster from there hand or deck to the Graveyard. If the card your opponent discards has a higher ATK or DEF than this card, inflict the difference of points to your Life Points.

313155o.jpg[/align][align=center]

313155n.jpg

313155u.jpg[/align][align=center]If this card is used to Synchro Summon "Sargoth the Resurrected Man-Beast", inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card isn't use in a Synchro Summon, send it to the Graveyard after it inflicts battle damage for the first time]313155.jpg[/center]

313155u.jpg[/align][align=center]If this card is used to Synchro Summon "Sargoth the Resurrected Man-Beast", inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card isn't use in a Synchro Summon, send it to the Graveyard after it inflicts battle damage for the first time]

[align=center]1 level 8 DARK tuner monster + 1 level 8 DARK non-tuner monster

This card cannot be played in attack position without the effect of "Complete Resurrection". When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points for the first time, inflict 500 points of damage to yourself. From then on every time you inflict battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, you must inflict halve of the damage to yourself. When this card is destroyed you can Special Summon the 2 cards you tributed for this card from the Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot be Special Summoned again.[/align]

These are okay, but there are problems.

Nerlka

i) Overpowered

ii) You have to add "(Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

iii) Large number of OCG errors.

Wyrpsaz

i) Overpowered

ii) Work on your OCG

Raghud

i) Also overpowered

ii) You need to work on your OCG

Sargoth