Akatsuki Deck *Smehada and itachi,jashin hidan update!+* PLZ LOOK

danieldoo

okay a few things first

1.can sum one make a structure deck pack

2.Credit goes to google,photobucket,and DA

3.please do not tell me something about backrounds or overpower, i think i balanced them out.

i dont know how to make the Show/Hide things so

Normal and Effect-

109367d.jpg

109367j.jpg

109367.jpg

109367e.jpg

109367f.jpg

109367.jpg

109367u.jpg

109367.jpg

109367j.jpg

109367z.jpg

109367l.jpg

109367m.jpg

109367.jpg

109367.jpg

109367g.jpg

109367a.jpg

109367.jpg

109367.jpg

109367m.jpg

109367g.jpg

109367w.jpg

109367.jpg

109367.jpg

109367h.jpg

109367d.jpg

109367hyx.jpg

109367w.jpg

109367c.jpg

Synchro-Ritual-Or (fusion later maybe)

109367mza.jpg

109367k.jpg

Spells and Traps

109367h.jpg

109367e.jpg

109367f.jpg

109367t.jpg

109367.jpg

109367p.jpg

109367i.jpg

109367z.jpg

Cool =P Only' date=' True form Sasori should be Machine, rather than Warrior. And some are a bit overpowered, such as Pain and Madara =P

[/quote']well pein was balanced by not being able to attack directly

and madara was balanced by losing 500 ATK every time he attacks

In regards to the third comment, if you don't want your cards critiqued on anything, don't post them here. Some of them are OP, but not well beyond the realm of reason.

Your pictures are nice with the exception of some of Diedaras sculptures, which are a bit fuzzy.

All in all, 7/10.

thank you all ^^

also sakura and hinata

who likes the Non-Member idea?

your the first guy who think of hinata as a Akatsuki and post a card about it

=)

plus theres sasuke,Naruto,and sakura

i thought the non-member sasuke would be cool

then i just kept making more

and i LOVE hinata so i came up with that

and im making more

ideas?

THESE ARE AWESOME (kicks a random guy into the pit of Death) lets have yourself as a member. Also I was thinking of Secret meeting Place' date=' all members gain some sort of attack bonus your call

[/quote']

thanks i guess...:?

I was doing a This is Sparta joke. But seriously these cards are sweet, good job

THESE ARE AWESOME (kicks a random guy into the pit of Death) lets have yourself as a member. Also I was thinking of Secret meeting Place' date=' all members gain some sort of attack bonus your call

[/quote']

thanks i guess...:?

I was doing a This is Sparta joke. But seriously these cards are sweet, good job

thanks ^^

these are okay' date=' but some of the cards are wayyyy underpowered, or should have a better effect (I.E., Itachi, Hidan, etc.) and the non-member cards are....intresting, no one that I've seen has ever done those before, go orginality. overall 8/10, little bit to imporve on.

[/quote']

awsome thanks dude

whats wrong with itachi and hidan?

@danieldoo - about my earlier post, Itachi's effect just seems.....inappropriate for him. I would do something effect-wise such as allowing you to see your opponents cards or destroy them. and since hidan is immortal......make him like a pumped up spirit reaper. anyways, that's just my opinion.

-everlasting

Immortal Hiden: You should limit the number of LP you can use to damage your opponent to like 500 or something. It would suck if you get him out on your first turn, gain 500 LP, and then end the game (though I admit, that would be pretty sweet). Other then that, Nice pictures, and it shows you put a lot of thought into them.

@danieldoo - about my earlier post' date=' Itachi's effect just seems.....inappropriate for him. I would do something effect-wise such as allowing you to see your opponents cards or destroy them. and since hidan is immortal......make him like a pumped up spirit reaper. anyways, that's just my opinion.

-everlasting

[/quote']ummmm i could change itachi im not changing hidan all that much

Immortal Hiden: You should limit the number of LP you can use to damage your opponent to like 500 or something. It would suck if you get him out on your first turn' date=' gain 500 LP, and then end the game (though I admit, that would be pretty sweet). Other then that, Nice pictures, and it shows you put a lot of thought into them.

[/quote']

ok ill fix it.

Archived