getting a new computer soon

D. Gray Man

...So yeah, it appears my family realized it was high time for a new cpu, and as usual, I am kind of in charge of choosing/configuring it. I am not looking to build, I probably could and I know someone who'd help, but I'd rather just buy online. Pretty much any brand is up in the air, I checked out Dell, HP, and Apple so far. My family likes Macs, but at the same time, they know the hardware comes at a price, so I'd rather have a good Windows then a overpriced bragging machine. I am looking at it for some possible light gaming (able to run things at decent settings well, something such as COD 4 or whatever) and definitely editing (both pictures and videos) are a must. HP so far seems to be the best bang for the buck with this: http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5622/63495022.jpg (this setup looks pretty nice to me, but some opinions would be great)

Dell was overpriced compared to them, and Apple obviously was too. I wouldn't mind looking at other brands and if you have one I should check out, point me in that direction if you could...

(Not my post)

...So yeah' date=' it appears my family realized it was high time for a new cpu, and as usual, I am kind of in charge of choosing/configuring it. I am not looking to build, I probably could and I know someone who'd help, but I'd rather just buy online. Pretty much any brand is up in the air, I checked out Dell, HP, and Apple so far. My family likes Macs, but at the same time, they know the hardware comes at a price, so I'd rather have a good Windows then a overpriced bragging machine. I am looking at it for some possible light gaming (able to run things at decent settings well, something such as COD 4 or whatever) and definitely editing (both pictures and videos) are a must. HP so far seems to be the best bang for the buck with this: http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5622/63495022.jpg (this setup looks pretty nice to me, but some opinions would be great)

Dell was overpriced compared to them, and Apple obviously was too. I wouldn't mind looking at other brands and if you have one I should check out, point me in that direction if you could...[hr']

(Not my post)

tl;dr

get safecracker if you like puzzles, other than that... i don't play offline computer games

Archived