Some Dragons i made

Zapdur

I'm pathetic. i found some pics and editied them. the originals are from wikia.

252825j.jpg

[spoiler= effect:]1 LIGHT tuner + 1 or more DARK non-tuners

When this card attacks, destroy all cards on the field except this card. If this card inflicts battle damage too your opponent. declare a card type (monster, spell, trap) your opponent discards all cards in their hand of the declared type.

252825x.jpg

[spoiler= effect:] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card Attacks, all cards on the field are destroyed and both players discard their hand and the 10 cards on top of their deck. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Gold Dragon Of Chaos" from your Graveyard.

252825.jpg

[spoiler= effect]"Stardust Dragon" + " Red Dragon Archfiend

Once per turn, you may sacrifice this card to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and no traps can be activated this turn. During the End Phase of the turn in which this effect is used, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard OR one "red Dragon Archfiend.

sorry about the simple effects ragnarok, for star dragon archfiend it was a mix of red dragon archfiend and stardust dragon, plus the last part of any "/assult mode". I couldn't think of anything better for gold chaos dragon.

Archived