1 Armageddon Knight

1 Snipe Hunter

1 Sangan

1 Treeborn Frog

1 Spirit Reaper

Spells -13-

2 Allure of Darkness

2 Book of Moon

1 Gold Sarcophagus (trying to get a 2nd)

1 Hand Destruction

1 Reinforcement of the Army

1 Swords of Revealing Light

1 Brain Control

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Giant Trunade

1 Heavy Storm

1 Monster Reborn

Traps -6-

3 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Torrential Tribute

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Mirror Force

Total: 40

I can't begin to describe how unhappy I am with this. I'd like to fit in 2 Krebons and an Emergency Teleport.

-Strike Ninja

+Mystic Tomato

I ran this with Ryko engine' date=' but this build actually looks alright. I don't think E-Tele and Krebons are really necessary so you should do fine without them. What's with 1 Hand Destruction?

[/quote']

Honestly, I think Strike Ninja will benefit me more. It manipulates the Graveyard for DAD and is searchable via RotA. Tomato doesn't really search anything crucial. The 1 Hand Destruction is basically cuz I only have 1 and the deck needed more speed. Card Destruction instead?

By the way, get an AIM. Seriously. I'm jealous that SephirothKirby is the only one that gets to talk to you.

-Strike Ninja

+Mystic Tomato

I ran this with Ryko engine' date=' but this build actually looks alright. I don't think E-Tele and Krebons are really necessary so you should do fine without them. What's with 1 Hand Destruction?

[/quote']

Honestly, I think Strike Ninja will benefit me more. It manipulates the Graveyard for DAD and is searchable via RotA. Tomato doesn't really search anything crucial. The 1 Hand Destruction is basically cuz I only have 1 and the deck needed more speed. Card Destruction instead?

By the way, get an AIM. Seriously. I'm jealous that SephirothKirby is the only one that gets to talk to you.

If you feel the extra manipulation is needed then sure, go with Strike. I just saw a variety of Tomato targets that might make it worth while like Sangan, Snipe and Armageddon Knight. Also there are many ycmembers who talk to me over msn not just kirby.

Archived