Robotic Nightmare: Sneak Peak [cmon people plz comment and rate i work so hard on em]

baska

Right.

Claw

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. [insert Special Summoning conditions here]. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard [insert Battle Position here] While another Machine-Type monster is face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this face-up card as an attack target.

Fist

First off, this card is overpowered.

When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can discard up to five cards from your hand for this card to gain an amount of ATK equal to the number of cards discarded x 100 during the Damage Step only.

Jump from above

Trap Equip cards don't exist. Change to a Spell Card. And again, this is overpowered.

Equip only to a monster on your opponent's side of the field. The equipped monster cannot declare an attack and its battle position cannot be changed, except with a card effect. During each of your Standby Phases, Tribute 1 Machine-Type monster from your side of the field. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

Robot Sketch

Add 1 [/b]Machine-Type[/b] monster to your hand from your Deck.

Robot Tamer

Give it an effect.

Hiding in the Shadows

The equipped monster loses 500 ATK and gains 1000 DEF. The equipped monster is switched to Defense Position. The equipped monster is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

Destroyer

1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card is destroyed by battle, or by your opponent's card effect while it is a Monster Card, equip it to a monster on your side of the field. The equipped monster gains 500 (Changed) ATK and DEF until your next End Phase. During your next End Phase, this card is removed from play.

Silence Waiter

Do you mean Silent Watcher?

It's ATK and DEF are overpowered, but it's effect is laughably underpowered. Reduce the ATK and DEF to around 1400 and change the effect to:

If this card is on the field, during your End Phase, this card gains 100 (Or 150/200) ATK.

Those are your errors.

Note to Icy: I was asked to point out the OCG errors.

Jump from above is that u equip a monster on your side to your opponents monster...

Hiding position isn't DEF position. There are cards to link to hiding monsters. (after all this is a sneak peak)

Destroyer only as a result of a battle and it gains 1000 ATK and DEF like a equip card (which it becomes)

Claw just cant be special summoned or set it means it has to be normal summoned.

Ok that's it.

Jump from above is that u equip a monster on your side to your opponents monster...

It would be better as a Equip Spell Card.

Hiding position isn't DEF position. There are cards to link to hiding monsters. (after all this is a sneak peak)

Please give me a link to the YuGiOh Wikia that details 'Hiding Position'

Destroyer only as a result of a battle and it gains 1000 ATK and DEF like a equip card (which it becomes)

...Which is what I've written; but the ATK boost was too much; and it needed to be balanced. (See "Dark Necrofear" for a similiar effect)

Claw just cant be special summoned or set it means it has to be normal summoned.

How odd. I was under the impression that it was either 'Normal Summoned or Set' OR 'Special Summoned'. You can't mix and match.

nvm i can see them no :3

claw seems OP

jump from above is OP and unrealistic unless the monster selected is a union =/

robot tamer is OP and needs to be a union

all these cards need to be worded properly too =/

Your robot tamer and your synchro need to be unions due to their effect. Pictures arent great and baaaad OCG.

Sorry but i give these 6/10

ok 1st of all special summon is like summon with monster reborn normal is offering srry guy...

I know that; but if you can't Set a monster' date=' then you can't Normal Summon it either. You can either: Normal Summon or Set a monster; or Special Summon it. Therefore, since this card cannot be Special Summoned, it has to be Normal Summoned or Set.

Jump from above the monster jumps from above

And...

I made up hiding pos but i think i'm gonna make it def (so your right about that one after all good for you)

Don't make up Battle Positions.

destroyer as a result of battle you wrote :If this card is destroyed by battle' date=' or by your opponent's card effect i don't want the card effect and you made that it's only for 1 turn i want it as a permanent equip

that's all again

[/quote']

As a permanent equip, it's too powerful, so to balance to large gain in ATK and DEF, I made it a temporary equip.

Oh and silent waiter (now silent watcher) was supposed to be 1000 bonus

Now it's underpowered...

Tuner must have effect a little OP and awesome pics.

Tuners dont have to have effect =/

They do, since they are a class of Effect Monster; like Geminis and Spirits.

ok 1st of all special summon is like summon with monster reborn normal is offering srry guy...

I know that; but if you can't Set a monster' date=' then you can't Normal Summon it either. You can either: Normal Summon or Set a monster; or Special Summon it. Therefore, since this card cannot be Special Summoned, it has to be Normal Summoned or Set.

Jump from above the monster jumps from above

And...

I made up hiding pos but i think i'm gonna make it def (so your right about that one after all good for you)

Don't make up Battle Positions.

destroyer as a result of battle you wrote :If this card is destroyed by battle' date=' or by your opponent's card effect i don't want the card effect and you made that it's only for 1 turn i want it as a permanent equip

that's all again

[/quote']

As a permanent equip, it's too powerful, so to balance to large gain in ATK and DEF, I made it a temporary equip.

Oh and silent waiter (now silent watcher) was supposed to be 1000 bonus

Now it's underpowered...

Tuner must have effect a little OP and awesome pics.

Tuners dont have to have effect =/

They do' date=' since they are a class of Effect Monster; like Geminis and Spirits.

[/quote']

Fuh ril? I've seen non-effect tuners before tho? ya Not all tuners are effect monsters =/ Tune Warrior isnt

Fuh ril? I've seen non-effect tuners before tho? ya Not all tuners are effect monsters =/ Tune Warrior isnt

Your right, but there are only two Normal Tuner Monsters, "Tune Warrior" and "Water Spirit"; and I hadn't come across either of them; so I thought all Tuners were effect.

Evidently not.

Archived