~Additions of Existing Archetypes~ My first creations

phobovien

285859.jpg

The Wicked Eraser + The Wicked Avatar + The Wicked Dreadroot

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters from your field, graveyard, or hand and paying 3000 life points. When this card is summoned, you can destroy all cards including this card to inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent for each card destroyed in this way, then Special Summon this monster from your graveyard in face-up attack position.

285859e.jpg

When this card is Summoned successfully, destroy all cards on your opponents field and decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each card. This card's attribute is also treated as DARK.

285859j.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 different "Monarch" monsters. Increase the attack of this card by 1000 for each "Monarch" monster removed from play. Every 2 turns, return 1 "Monarch" monster to your graveyard, and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card's attribute is also treated as DARK, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH.

~I know they might be unbalanced and overpowered but these are my first attempts at realistic cards.

could you list the errors then?

The Wicked Immortal

"The Wicked Eraser" + "The Wicked Avatar" + "The Wicked Dreadroot"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play the above monsters from your Field' date=' [b']G[/b]raveyard, or hand and paying 3000 Life Points. When this card is summoned, you can destroy all cards including this card (Why?) to inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent for each card destroyed in this way, (then Special Summon this monster from your graveyard in face-up attack position.) (Get rid of this and don't have this card destroyed by its own effect.)

Solix

(That's Soul Calibre isn't it?)

When this card is Summoned successfully, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. This card loses 100 ATK for every card destroyed in this way. This card is also treated as DARK monster.

Dragon of the Monarchs

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 different "Monarch" monsters. This card's ATK is equal to the number of removed from play "Monarch" monsters x 1000. Once, during every second Standby Phase, return 1 "Monarch" monster to your Graveyard, and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. This card is also treated as a DARK, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster.

/\ This is stupidly overpowered.

Those are your errors.

Note to Icy: I was asked to point out the OCG errors.

Same errors as pointed out above, but the last one isnt too overpowered, i mean look at "Tyranno Infinity"'s effect, 1000 ATK for each dino removed? come on.

Anyway back on topic:

I like the cards, the first one is slightly OP in my opinion, Card 2, also overpowered; even with its negative effect nuking there field will bring it down to a max of 2700, which is still hefty; and since most people dont have full fields like that its likely to be higher: as for the third one, ive seen it in real Yu-gi-oh cards, but its still OP whatever way you put it.

6/10

Same errors as pointed out above' date=' but the last one isnt too overpowered, i mean look at "Tyranno Infinity"'s effect, 1000 ATK for each dino removed? come on.

[/quote']

My point was that it's a Lv.8, but it starts off with 4000 ATK (Lv.10 levels of ATK). Also, Tyranno Infinity has 0 DEF, to sort of balance it's ATK.

Archived