[Psychic Force Commander] by Koramore

koramore

Rate, comment, and tell me of errors. I did all the card editing/holo. Enjoy people.

[align=center]Psychic Force Commander

psyforcecommandcard.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except by Releasing 2 Psychic-Type monsters you control. When a monster is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Psychic Force Token" (Psychic-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 400). Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Psychic Force Token" you control to 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone your opponent controls to have this card gain 1 of the following effects depending on how much "Psychic Force Tokens" your opponent controls:

● 1-2: As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Set face-down Spell & Trap Cards during his/her Main Phase 1.

● 3-4: All monsters with an ATK of 1500 or higher (excluding this card) cannot declare an attack.

● 4-5: You can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the effect of an Effect Monster.

[/align]

1st of all, there is no type of card like that (Good Idea). And:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, except by Releasing 2 Psychic-Type monsters you control. When a monster is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Psychic Force Token" (Psychic-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 400). Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Psychic Force Token" you control to 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone your opponent controls to have this card gain 1 of the following effects depending on how much "Psychic Force Tokens" your opponent controls:

● 1-2: As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Set face-down Spell or Trap Cards during his/her Main Phase.

● 3-4: All monsters with an ATK of 1500 or higher (excluding this card) cannot declare an attack.

● 4-5: You can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the effect of an Effect Monster.

Dont put Main Phase 1 or 2, just Main Phase in OCG. Also dont put & signs in the effect either.

Went a little holo crazy did we?

Psychic Force Commander

A level 8 that sports 1800 ATK? Let's dig deeper.

Well, the first effect isn't too tied to the Psychic mindset because in most cases having two Psychics means a Synchro which leads to the possibility of 15 monsters to combat one situation, so if you're giving up that chance, it better be good.

Second effect really doesn't whet the appetite to read more simply because your losing hand advantage for a token that can be destroyed, and can only be summoned when something is destroyed? With 1800 ATK how do you plan to keep your Commander out long enough to hurt your opponent?

Ah the twist, it takes up space giving a control-esque limit to how many monsters they can play slowing down rushes. Not only that but you also help yourself to a buffet of effects. (Although I for one don't find any of these half-cooked dishes worth their price)

The first of the three is a more of the same bland taster that only makes them wait till MP2. If it was reworded to say that they couldn't be activated either, that would be something completely different.

Ah, the next bit is your cornerstone to Commander. Play him, waste some outs on protecting him and make a leap of faith that he'll survive that long.

And the final touch concludes the attempt at a control "maestro." Negate effects, stop Dark Strike Fighter from using your tokens as fuel to burn. Unfortunately, the ability of your opponent using your own tokens to Synchro to their hearts content stops this card dead in its tracks. Fine, I can't attack you, I simply play Krebons get a free Stardust and now I run through you care free. Let's not forget that you went through the process of discarding 3 cards by now so it's safe to say you won't have many outs.

All in all I find the card UPd simply because its nowhere near fast enough to guarantee successful, consistent control in the current MetaGame.

A level 8 that sports 1800 ATK? Let's dig deeper.

Actually he's right. Monster that Summon tokens MUST be a Higher Level. The Level should be the Level of that card normally + 1(or 2 if effect says Summon 2 tokens) Token's Level

So:

5 + 3 = 8.

Archived