Chemistry archetype

Mysty

How do you rate these cards on a scale of 1-5?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate these cards on a scale of 1-5?

• 5 - awesome!
    • 3 - middle
    • 1 - sucky

Great cards! Isaw 1 of the compound cards and the compound can't exist but it was a good effect! Next: Arsniceddon = Arsnic is a dangerous poison!

Are you talking about the Methane Dragon, or are you talking about that I made an error with one of the compounds?

If it is about the Methane Dragon, you need a Diatomic Hydrogeddon because DH counts as 2 Hydrogeddons.

I'm all right with 6 elements. I'm letting somebody else making the lesser known elements if they want, but 6 is okay with me. After all, I made many compounds with them.

Soz i read the name wrong but Methane Dragon is ok what about Ethane? C2H6 or Ethene Dragon C2H4? This could really be a good set!

Ethane Dragon would require all 5 monster card zones to be filled for it to be summoned (3 H2 and 2 C). Plus, I only want to use compounds with up to 5 elements, otherwise it gets too hard to summon and nobody would use it. I don't think anybody would use this archetype anyway, but still.

I actually think that I made this archetype worse than Elemental Heroes. And that's terrible. I mean, the only card that really makes this archetype shine is Chemistry Class because the user doesn't have to rely on having the Bonding cards in their hand. I think this archetype is more or less finished except for maybe a few monsters and a few spells and traps.

BTW, I'm probably not going to make a Ethyne Dragon.

Archived