Turbo Dragon

I always loved Rally's Cards they look so much fun plus because of their low stats thier easily summoned and Re-summoned but while their effects are useful I wanted to design a monster that would take them to a new level. :D I give you Turbo Dragon!

130918.jpg

Turbo Dragon (Fire)

Level: 6

Type: Machine/Synchro/Effect

Turbo Rocket + Turbo Cannon + Turbo Booster

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. Once per turn if this card is in your graveyard, and you have Normal Summoned a monster, you can Special Summon this card from the graveyard. Once per turn, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field, and inflict damage to it's controller equal to the monster's ATK.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Image Source: http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/dragonlord_010/935703_20070413_screen018.jpg

Well tell me what you guys think I would like some honest input. If you have any suggestions that would be great.

Effect is somewhat confusing after 'This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.'

and its an ok pic and well the whole "Turbo Rocket + Turbo Cannon + Turbo Booster" has me thinking it should be a fusion monster since it says nothing about tuners of non tuners =/

um i think 7/10

I like it! It's a nice card. The pic is good, so you don't really need a background for it in my opinion. But I think I have some OCG fixes:

1. "Once per turn if you have Normal Summoned a monster this turn, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard." should probrably be "If this card is in your graveyard, and you have Normal Summoned a monster, you can Special Summon this card from the graveyard."

2. In the last sentence, you should put "Once per turn, you can destroy 1....."

And plus, I think it should be a Fusion Monster like Love_Avail said.

So I'll just give you a 7/10 for now. When you fix it, it'll be a 10/10. I hope to see more from you!

Turbo Rocket is a Tuner monster. Thats the Tuner monster required. As for the rest of its effect. The special summon effect is basically a altered version of the Turbo Boosters effect Say it gets destroyed viva card effect or is tributed and you normal summon a monster boom you can bring it back. And the final effect is an enhanced version of Turbo Cannons effect. As for adding the "You can" to the last effect I dono I set it up like that so it could not be optional meaning if your opponent had not monsters out you had to destroy one of your own.

I don't think you do since its only using 1 Tuner monster (Turbo Rocket) for the requirements, and the rest are a Synchro monster (Turbo Cannon) and a Non-tuner monster (Turbo Booster). I got the idea for this from the Savior Monsters who required a specific tuner + a Specific Synchro monster + 1 extra monster and I thought hey lets take it a step further.

The effect is a tad OP. Cause thats making this monster almost impossible to truely destroy and thats not quite fair and the Once per turn, destroy 1 monster thing is totally OP and bad since you have no restrictions or drawbacks =[ and the bulk of the OPness of it is the destroy 1 monster per turn and inflict its attack as damage to ;your opponent that = unrealistically OP

my score ish 6/10

But...i lu da pic :3 just luv it i'd use the card just cuz da pic

Not a problem, Lenaick, but noow that I look back at it, two more things pop up.

1. the pic looks like a WIND monster, yet the atribute is FIRE (your choice if yoou want to change, I'm just pointing it out)

2. the black background. I don't mind, but a lot of people will flame you for it.

If you ever need help, let me know!

-everlasting

Archived