• Gohan
    • Broly
    • Freiza
    • Cell (even though he absorbs people)
    • Buu (all of them)
    • Kami
    • Picollo
    • other

Now, DBZ is always unbalanced, because while people fight, goku trains like hell and usually has a near-death experience that makes him stronger. So, while people are 100,000, he's 10,000,000.(i don't know gt's power levels) Since there hasn't been anyone that killed him completely yet, he is the strongest. Even though there may be stronger guys, he just gets stronger instantly by almost dying to them, and chomping a senzu.

• 2 weeks later...

uhhh majin buu hands down =/ the only character in dbz to obliterate the entire planet and to go toe to toe with a ssj 3 goku. you cant count janempa cause cosidering he put up the same kind of one sided fight as majin buu. im sure if goku and vageta fused with the dance like they did with janenpa goku wouldn't need the spirit bomb.

Uhuh? You mean Brolly? Yeah, that's right.

Brolly >>>>>>>>> DBZ

Everyone in here doesn't know a squat about Dragonball Z, although Twisted's answer is spifingly correct.

I say Brolly because, one: He was BORN as the strongest warrior on Planet Vegeta. two: He has no power cap three: He's like a freaking tank, just check out those muscles!

He also made the most reapearances and kept on showing Goku and his friends that he's the master. I also don't think that any of the other villains came close to his ingenious fighting combos.

Archived