Spellcaster

ScottishDrummer

6MadeyugiohcardsSC.jpg

Fire Sorcerer: 1 Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Fire Type Monster

Dark Warlock Reaper: By tributing 1 Spell Card from from your hand or field, "Dark Warlock Reaper" can attack twice this turn.

Fire Mage: This Monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the card "Fire Ritual". This Monster inflicts 100 points of extra damage for every spell and trap card you control.

Fire Ritual: This Ritual Summon card is used to summon "Fire Mage" from your hand.

Fire Reaper: "Dark Warlock Reaper" + "Fire Mage"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above fusion material monsters. If your opponent has 2 or less cards in his/her hand, this monster can attack twice this turn.

Spell Activation: You can only activate this card if you have Spellcaster type Monster on your side of the field and your opponent attacks 1 of your Monsters. Negate the attack and cut the monster's attack points in half until your End Phase.

Card 1 Effect/Description Should Say - 1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner FIRE Monster

Card 2 Effect/Description Should Say - By sending 1 Spell Card from your hand or field to the Graveyard, "Dark Warlock Reaper" can attack twice during this turn.

Card 3 Effect/Description Should Say - This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the card "Fire Ritual". When this card attacks, inflict damage equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards on your side of the field x 100.

Card 4 Effect/Description Should Say - This card is used to Ritual Summon "Fire Mage". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

Card 5 Effect/Description Should Say - No errors :D

Card 6 Effect/Description Should Say - Spellcaster-Type not Spellcaster type

I may be wrong on these >.<

Card 1 Effect/Description Should Say - 1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner FIRE Monster

Card 2 Effect/Description Should Say - By sending 1 Spell Card from your hand or field to the Graveyard' date=' "Dark Warlock Reaper" can attack twice during this turn.

Card 3 Effect/Description Should Say - This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the card "Fire Ritual". When this card attacks, inflict damage equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards on your side of the field x 100.

Card 4 Effect/Description Should Say - This card is used to Ritual Summon "Fire Mage". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

Card 5 Effect/Description Should Say - No errors :D

Card 6 Effect/Description Should Say - Spellcaster-Type not Spellcaster type

I may be wrong on these >.<

[/quote']

Oh well, these are like my first cards so, i think they are good for first cards, but overall, they aren't that great.

Archived