My Warrior Deck

Hey, tell me, is there anyting i should add/take out?

Warrior Deck: 46

Monsters- 22

Freed the Matchless General

goblin attack force x2

berserk gorilla

mystic swordsman lv2

mystic swordsman lv4

mystic swordsman lv6

blade knight

gearfried the iron knight

gearfried the swordmaster

swift gaia the fierce knight x2

command knight x2

obnoxious celtic guard

cyber gymnast

ninja grandmaster sasuke

marauding captain x2

mataza the zapper

gilford the legend

gilford the lightning

Spells- 16

United we stand

mage power

swords of revealing light

different dimension capsule

release restraint

ROTA

the warrior returning alive

megamorph

sebeks blessing

axe of despair

lightining vortex

heavy storm

monster reborn

Lightning blade

divine sword - phoenix blade

fairy meteor crush

traps- 8

Magic cylinder

royal decree x2

blast with chain

magical arm shield

torrential tribute

draining shield

I'm going to cut right to the chase before someone much less tactful than me renders their harsh opinion.

1, you have WAAAY too many 1-offs. Here's the deal; every deck should be working towards a certain end, a way they win the game. This is called a 'Win condition'. "Attack opponent's monsters with my monsters, then direct attack" isn't a win condition, however, "Swarm opponent with high-powered monsters and direct attack for game", however, IS.

As I'm looking at it from here, this deck is too unspecified to be useful. I can tell that, because you're using way too many 1-offs; In a deck thoroughly dedicated to their Win Condition, they'll be using 3s of nearly everything in order to maximize the efficiency of their cards. In fact, the usual reason people use 1 or 2 offs is because the cards are Limited or Semi-Limited (Some also only use 2 of a card that 3 would be overkill, and they need the space).

2, 46 is way too many cards. Your deck should almost ALWAYS be 40 cards; that's to maximise the chances of drawing the cards key to your strategy. In some cases, more cards is fine, but even then, they rarely go over 42, and almost NEVER go over 45.

3, you're using Magic Cylinder. It's not the worse card in your deck by any means, HOWEVER, Magic Cylinder is kind of a meme here. Take it out NOW, or I guarrenty you're going to have a ton of responses that are pretty much this-

"Magic Cylinder. Lawl, Fail."

They may add an additional picture to help nail in the point that they think the card is moronic.

I'm going to cut right to the chase before someone much less tactful than me renders their harsh opinion.

1' date=' you have WAAAY too many 1-offs. Here's the deal; every deck should be working towards a certain end, a way they win the game. This is called a 'Win condition'. "Attack opponent's monsters with my monsters, then direct attack" isn't a win condition, however, "Swarm opponent with high-powered monsters and direct attack for game", however, IS.

As I'm looking at it from here, this deck is too unspecified to be useful. I can tell that, because you're using way too many 1-offs; In a deck thoroughly dedicated to their Win Condition, they'll be using 3s of nearly everything in order to maximize the efficiency of their cards. In fact, the usual reason people use 1 or 2 offs is because the cards are Limited or Semi-Limited (Some also only use 2 of a card that 3 would be overkill, and they need the space).

2, 46 is way too many cards. Your deck should almost ALWAYS be 40 cards; that's to maximise the chances of drawing the cards key to your strategy. In some cases, more cards is fine, but even then, they rarely go over 42, and almost NEVER go over 45.

3, you're using Magic Cylinder. It's not the worse card in your deck by any means, HOWEVER, Magic Cylinder is kind of a meme here. Take it out NOW, or I guarrenty you're going to have a ton of responses that are pretty much this-

"Magic Cylinder. Lawl, Fail."

They may add an additional picture to help nail in the point that they think the card is moronic.

[/quote']

This. He saved me the trouble of saying it.

Pick a Warrior and we'll help you build around it, ok? This deck needs to be remade from scratch.

Archived