{Lovely Lady's New Card} Rate which pic is better

Perhaps not a good pic so please keep pic critizisms at a low since i already think that.

[align=center]Pitch Black Rose Knight (Which has the better pic?)

320638.jpg320638rlb.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned execpt from the Graveyard, and only if it was sent there from the field. This card can attack 1 additional time for each 'Pitch Black' DARK Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard (max. 5).

Love it and hug it <(^^)> <= post that if you like it (a simply copy and paste will do.)

Which card is better? [/align]

thanks ^^ if its about the (max. 5) thing I put that there cause this is for my Pitch Black Rose deck and you could have like 10 Pitch Black plant-type monsters in your grave and then this card could attack 10 additional times which would make it OP

Not bad' date=' remove text on bottom of pic

[/quote']

i dunno how ; . ;

Aiku: I prefered the second one, it's much brighter than the other one! @w@

OCG: There's 1 grammar and 1 OCG errors, but nothing to much terrible.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except from the Graveyard, and only if it was sent from the field. (REALLY NOT, SURE FOR THIS!)

Effect: I'll say it's overpowered, because, if I'm reffering at the effect, immeadiately this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field, you can Special Summon it back. Oxo Hum... Powerful for the win??

Image and Name: I LOLed at the pic, cause it's the misunderstood puppet from Rozen Maiden and the favorite character of my BB ^w^. But I'll let it slip away for this time.

Overall: 6.8/10

You can only Special Summon this card from the Graveyard' date=' if it was sent from the field.

[/quote']

^^' really? i dont get it? you just told me to put what was already in the effect. wooooooow im just gonna pretend this conversation didnt happen

Aiku: I prefered the second one' date=' it's much brighter than the other one! @w@[/color']

This card cannot be Special Summoned except from the Graveyard, and only if it was sent from the field. (REALLY NOT, SURE FOR THIS!)

Effect: I'll say it's overpowered, because, if I'm reffering at the effect, immeadiately this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field, you can Special Summon it back. Oxo Hum... Powerful for the win??

Image and Name: I LOLed at the pic, cause it's the misunderstood puppet from Rozen Maiden and the favorite character of my BB ^w^. But I'll let it slip away for this time.

lols well are you saying the effects overpowered because you can resummon it if it is sent to the graveyard? cause if thats what you mean I ment that it can only be special summoned from the grave with a spell card or trap cards effect after it was sent there from the field. or maybe im misunderstanding the world ^^ lols

You can only Special Summon this card from the Graveyard' date=' if it was sent from the field.

[/quote']

^^' really? i dont get it? you just told me to put what was already in the effect. wooooooow im just gonna pretend this conversation didnt happen

Aiku: I prefered the second one' date=' it's much brighter than the other one! @w@[/color']

lols well are you saying the effects overpowered because you can resummon it if it is sent to the graveyard? cause if thats what you mean I ment that it can only be special summoned from the grave with a spell card or trap cards effect after it was sent there from the field. or maybe im misunderstanding the world ^^ lols

Yeah, because I don't see any mention about card effect or Spell or Trap Card for this matter.

Aiku: Phanax! I understand why she's saying that!

Phanax: Why?

Aiku: It's because she sees things that mortal can't! O_O

Phanax: Wait... if you're saying that, would that mean that you don't see if too?

Aiku: ... Never mind. >x>

coolio :3

[/quote']

Yeah, because I don't see any mention about card effect or Spell or Trap Card for this matter.

Phanax: Wait... if you're saying that, would that mean that you don't see if too?

@-@ hmm how to put this. The effect doesnt have to say that it can be brought back by a spell/trap when its sent to the grave

The effect says "This card cannot be Special Summoned exceot from the Graveyard, and only if it was sent there from the field." That means that thats the only way that you can special summon it. Does that make sense?

coolio :3

[/quote']

@-@ hmm how to put this. The effect doesnt have to say that it can be brought back by a spell/trap when its sent to the grave

The effect says "This card cannot be Special Summoned exceot from the Graveyard, and only if it was sent there from the field." That means that thats the only way that you can special summon it. Does that make sense?

AAAHHHH!!! OKAY!! Now I understand! I think I misunderstood something! ^w^U I'm bad! So wait a sec...

Overall: 7.6/10

Archived