hey im new

dan1705

im dan1705, i like anything to do with yugioh, pokemon, and dragon ballz. i like the tv shows the simpsons, family guy, american dad, and king of the hill, mostly what is funny(or on adult swim but there's really no difference)

i know a little about naruto and sonic but not really a crazy fan about it.

i hope i can make some friends on this site, and hope im not such a noob that im annoying.....

don't really know what else to say,

so hi everyone.

im dan1705' date=' i like anything to do with yugioh, pokemon, and [b']dragon ballz[/b]. i like the tv shows the simpsons, family guy, american dad, and king of the hill

[align=center]

Lol. U Liek Dragon Ballz. U Shud Type Liek Dis. It Maks U Kool

No, seriously though, welcome to the spamz hole that is Yugioh Card Makorz![/align]

im dan1705' date=' i like anything to do with yugioh, pokemon, and [b']dragon ballz[/b]. i like the tv shows the simpsons, family guy, american dad, and king of the hill

[align=center]

Lol. U Liek Dragon Ballz. U Shud Type Liek Dis. It Maks U Kool

No, seriously though, welcome to the spamz hole that is Yugioh Card Makorz![/align]

whats wrong with that

Hello.

Hope you have fun here and make new friends. ;)

D.B.

i'll make sure of it

I like these too' date=' but primary I'm fans of yu-gi-oh and pokemon (movie, tcg,and video game)

[/quote']

i like the movies mostly

welcome to YCM. Enjoy ur stay

sure to do that

hope u dont get in trouble... jk! welcome to ycm' date=' read the rules and dont SPAM! the peeps around here worship the rule!

[/quote']

i'll try to do that and not be a rule freak

Archived