NOT OP CARDS (CHEERS)

L. Rutsah

As mentioned and as you've propably understood I HATE overpowered cards (including the damned mirror force and lighting vortex). Those who've read my previous posts (who are currently offline I;m sure) know that I love fiends... Well... Here are some:

80629i.jpg80629.jpg80629g.jpg80629q.jpg80629r.jpg80629i.jpg80629j.jpg80629n.jpg80629p.jpg80629b.jpg80629.jpg

And no! It's not a set yet, so don't start saying:"This is a set, wrong section, 0/10".

I lol'd hard. Here are my comments:

1. VANILLAS ARE LAME

2. Your pics are hilarious. You should really check the toturial section to know how to chose pics.

3. OK' date=' you hate OP, but don't make useless cards.

4. Get some more creative effects

[/quote']

ok wtf have vanillas to do with this? and the pics aren't that bad loser

I lol'd hard. Here are my comments:

1. VANILLAS ARE LAME

2. Your pics are hilarious. You should really check the toturial section to know how to chose pics.

3. OK' date=' you hate OP, but don't make useless cards.

4. Get some more creative effects

[/quote']

AND THE EFFECTS ARE JUST FINE!!!!!!

Hahaha, I feel so sorry for you that you can't take criticism.

You have posted vanillas, so I said its bad.

The pics are bad. Some have writing, some are screenshots from some game, and doombringer might be the most horrible pic I've sen here.

And I feel the effects are not creative. Deal with it and learn to accept other opinions....

I'm not the greatest card maker. Actually, I'm not even that good. But these cards are pretty lousy. Only good pic is Ouranos, and you have two vanilla cards that aren't even worthwhile. OCG is meh. 5/10 and don't yell at me it's called constructive criticism. Just go back and fix your cards seriously man.

Archived