My newest animations!!Much more bettter then my anothers!!(5/??)

HenriqueSakura

[align=center]They look really good. Quite smooth. But, on the last one, the legs are too big for the rest of the body. Make the legs a little smaller. That way,the whole body doesn't look like it's about to fall over. Aside from that, it's decent. Can I make a request?

[spoiler=If so]Then I want an animation of two guys about to fight. 1 pulls out numchucks and does some crazy shiz with them. Then the other guy has a HUGE sword and a sheath on his back. I want him to try to pull it out, but his arm isn't long enough. So he struggles. Then he starts to run, but the bottom of the sheath gets caught in the ground, so he trips. Then he struggles to get it out some more. The guy with numchucks just stares at him. The sword guy gets an idea, he swings himself around and the sword comes flying out and stabs into the wall next to the numchuck guy. The sword guy runs over and tries to pull it out, but it's stuck. Finally the numchuck guy gets tired of this so he hits him in the nuts and walks away

[/align]

[align=center]They look really good. Quite smooth. But' date=' on the last one, the legs are too big for the rest of the body. Make the legs a little smaller. That way,the whole body doesn't look like it's about to fall over. Aside from that, it's decent. Can I make a request?

[spoiler=If so']Then I want an animation of two guys about to fight. 1 pulls out numchucks and does some crazy shiz with them. Then the other guy has a HUGE sword and a sheath on his back. I want him to try to pull it out, but his arm isn't long enough. So he struggles. Then he starts to run, but the bottom of the sheath gets caught in the ground, so he trips. Then he struggles to get it out some more. The guy with numchucks just stares at him. The sword guy gets an idea, he swings himself around and the sword comes flying out and stabs into the wall next to the numchuck guy. The sword guy runs over and tries to pull it out, but it's stuck. Finally the numchuck guy gets tired of this so he hits him in the nuts and walks away

[/align]

Thanks for the tips

But i think i can't make this request for you

I need very much time!!

I maked this animations in 6 months

o.O"

Edit:1 Animation updated

Archived