Fire and Ice Dragons

yu-gi-oh4536728

i wish people would quit doing attachments =/ anyways

card 1: bad pic its to blurry magic isnt a card type anymore its been gone =/ and it way OP and bad OCG 4/10

card 2: bad pic overused and blurry find a better one i know u can cause everyone else has, effect is unrealistic and it has terrible OCG. 3/10

overall:4/10

card 1: bad pic its to blurry magic isnt a card type anymore its been gone =/ and it way OP and bad OCG 4/10

card 2: bad pic overused and blurry find a better one i know u can cause everyone else has' date=' effect is unrealistic and it has terrible OCG. 3/10

[/quote']

To upload a card, click on it and copy and paste the imageshack code into a thread.

card 2: bad pic overused and blurry find a better one i know u can cause everyone else has' date=' effect is unrealistic and it has terrible OCG. 3/10

[/quote']

To upload a card, click on it and copy and paste the imageshack code into a thread.

do you think im being a Bi*** today? if you read my other posts ;. ; i think i am

[/quote']

do you think im being a Bi*** today? if you read my other posts ;. ; i think i am

Er...no. I agreed with you on the improvements (therefore I quoted you); and I added how to upload cards for yu-gi-oh... so he'll know how to. Sorry if I upset you...

Archived