New Set: Machine Deck

cmc1234

Bosster i made !

41734684.jpg

Cards! Plz before commenting dont comment on the bad pics

288770p.jpg288770b.jpg288770e.jpg288770hsj.jpg

288770xnu.jpg EFFECT:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

In addition to effects of Equip Cards, the ATK of this of this monster is increased by 500 for each card equipped to this card. Once per turn you can use one of the following effects. . Draw two cards from your deck. . Discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card on the field.

288770xnw.jpg

288770s.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned by sending "Termination Ritual" to the Graveyard. When this card is summoned decrease your opponents Life Points by 1000. Once per turn by paying 1000 Life Points, increase this monsters ATK and DEF by 3000. When this effect is used this card can attack your opponents Life Points directly.

288770q.jpg288770m.jpg

288770.jpg

Thank you and plz leave a comment, i mite add more but if you daont think i shoudl then plz say so.

Double strength shouldnt have an equiped sign just say "When this card is activated it becomes an equiped card."

some terrible pics

-your first card is really OP lose the destroy all opponents monsters and put something else in =/

-cyber samuri's effect needs proper wording

-your synchro's effect is bleh =/ i've seen the first part a billion times and you need restrictions and drawbacks for its other effects

-metal worlds effect needs proper wording and its title sounds like it should be a field spell =/ and its effect should instead say increase its attack by 200 once per turn. which even without can make this card OP

-you ritual monsters effect is unrealistic worded terribly and is the most OP thing i've ever seen and individual rate for this card would be 0/0

-ultimate fusion should involve you discarding or removing from play that fusion monsters fusion materials or else its OP.

-x-plortor pistal is the only realistic card i see here :[

rate=2/10 sorry i like the idea but what u did with the idea i dont like :[ boy am i a Bi*** today :{

Double strength shouldnt have an equiped sign just say "When this card is activated it becomes an equiped card."

some terrible pics

-your first card is really OP lose the destroy all opponents monsters and put something else in =/

-cyber samuri's effect needs proper wording

-your synchro's effect is bleh =/ i've seen the first part a billion times and you need restrictions and drawbacks for its other effects

-metal worlds effect needs proper wording and its title sounds like it should be a field spell =/ and its effect should instead say increase its attack by 200 once per turn. which even without can make this card OP

-you ritual monsters effect is unrealistic worded terribly and is the most OP thing i've ever seen and individual rate for this card would be 0/0

-ultimate fusion should involve you discarding or removing from play that fusion monsters fusion materials or else its OP.

-x-plortor pistal is the only realistic card i see here :[

rate=2/10 sorry i like the idea but what u did with the idea i dont like :[ boy am i a Bi*** today :{

Well scew you, no just joking i new someone would say termanation was op but if you read the top it said dont comment on bad pics i knew that, thx for the comment though

oh x{ sorry and i think you should work on it more :3 this set of yours with a few tweeks could be like amazingness :p so

i didnt mean to be so mean tho srry :{

no thats alright i dont care that you were mean iv come to expect that but thx and im improving them now so maybe there be good

Bosster i made !

41734684.jpg

Cards! Plz before commenting dont comment on the bad pics

288770p.jpg288770b.jpg288770e.jpg288770hsj.jpg

288770xnu.jpg EFFECT:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

In addition to effects of Equip Cards' date=' the ATK of this of this monster is increased by 500 for each card equipped to this card. Once per turn you can use one of the following effects. . Draw two cards from your deck. . Discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card on the field.

[img']http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2130/288770xnw.jpg[/img]

288770s.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Summoned by sending "Termination Ritual" to the Graveyard. When this card is summoned decrease your opponents Life Points by 1000. Once per turn by paying 1000 Life Points, increase this monsters ATK and DEF by 3000. When this effect is used this card can attack your opponents Life Points directly.

288770q.jpg288770m.jpg

288770.jpg

Thank you and plz leave a comment, i mite add more but if you daont think i shoudl then plz say so.

Awesome cards!

Archived