LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lily

OoC: >()< I BROUGHT CANDY! >()<

IC: Sissy sighs. She gets hit by a football that one of the kids kicked at her. "Hey, watch where your kicking that, will ya!?" Sissy yelled.

Guest Lily

OoC: Btw, if I hurt your feelings in any way, please tell me. I wont mean to, it's just I'm a little angry...

IC: "YOU ARE NOT NICE! LOOK AT YOURSELF, DROPPING TO THE FLOOR AT THE SLIGHTEST INSULT! YOUR PATHETIC!"

OOC: Wow, that's some harsh stuff, and, besides, it maybe how I realy am, but it's only online acting

IC:

"I-It's not...not my fault... wah... I...I'm going home... goodbye... and you can forget... about our... 'date'..." he leaves back to is house, crying, but trying hard to surpass the tears

Guest Lily

OoC: Like I said, I'm angry. I'm good at Verbal Abuse.

"... Wait..." Sissy said softly, releasing that she had lost control of herself.

Guest Lily

Sissy starts to cry as well. She just realized that she may have just lost the 1 person she loved. She started to walk through the streets, crying like hell.

Guest Lily

OoC: Changed to later.

IC: "I'll always care for you, Petey... I thought you knew that..." Sissy said, lifting her head up from Pete's shoulder to look into his eyes.

Archived