*prizes 1st=5 reps

1st round effect

2nd round synchro top 5

3rd round fusion top 3

Good luck all of you

(I really like zombies that is why you get so many reps

Kk, im in, here is my entry:

315375c.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When this card is Normal Summoned succesfully, it is changed to Defense Position and it's Battle Position cannot be changed. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 Zombie-type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase.

Here, take a look at this:

t99q4p.jpg

Lore: You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you take a Battle Damage from your opponent while you control no cards. If this card is Summoned this way, decrease this card's ATK points by 500 points. As long as this card is remains face-up on the field, your opponent must attack this card.

I'll join. No entry fee, right??

293291.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Zombie-Type Monsters from either players Graveyard. Once per turn, tribute this monster to inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent's Life Points. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can Normal Summon Level 5 Zombie-Type Monsters without a tribute.

Edit -

When do we go to round 2?

Round 2 entry-Synchros=

2zdod2s.jpg

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 non-tuner monster

When this card is successfully summoned, you can destroy 1 Warrior-type monster on the field. Increase this card's ATK points by 200 for every Zombie-type Tuner monster on your graveyard. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Necrowarrior Token" (ATK/1500 DEF/0 Dark-Attribute Zombie-type 3 Stars) to your side of the field.

Well heres my round 2 submission. The pic is kickass!

293291r.jpg

Effect - 1 Zombie-Type Tuner + 1 or more-Non Tuner Monsters

When this card is Successfully Summoned, increase the Original ATK and DEF of this card by 700 for every Level 5 or higher Zombie-Type Monster in either players Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, remove from play 1 Zombie-Type Monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card to your side of the field at the End Phase.

(sorry bout this)

Once per turn' date=' if this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Necrowarrior Token" (ATK/1500 DEF/0 Dark-Attribute Zombie-type 3 Stars) to your side of the field.

[/quote']

Major OCG errors

Heres round 3 entry (so I dont have 2 post it later if I make it through)

293291c.jpg

Effect - 1 Level 7 or higher Zombie-Type Monster + 1 Level 6 or lower Zombie-Type Monster

This card can only be Fusion Sumoned using the above cards. When this card is Successfully Summoned, remove from play this card and inflict 1500 damage to your Opponent's Life Points. Discard 1 Zombie-Type Monster to send this card to your Graveyard while it is removed from play and inflict 1500 damage to your Opponent's Life Points. Discard 2 Zombie-Type Monster Cards to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Face-Up Attack Position, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Ok, here's my 3rd Entry:

1zvqu8h.jpg

Lore: Parasite Paracide + Element Dragon

Once per turn, you can sacrifice 1 Dragon or Zombie type monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. Increase this card's ATK points by 200 for every card removed from the field. If this card destroys a monster in battle and send it to the graveyard, randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

I hope I win!!! I haven't win a contest before!!!

Here's my 3rd "real" entry:

adhjm9.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon" + "Mammoth Graveyard"

When this card is successfully summoned, you can remove all Zombie-type monster on both players graveyard to decrease all non-Zombie-type monster's ATK points on the field by 100 until the End Phase of your turn. When this card destroys a Zombie-type monster and send it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster until the End Phase of your turn.

Archived