EliteKill vs everlasting

EliteKill

Loser gives the winner 3 rep

First to 5 votes wins.

Rules:

Special Summon only monster with 2 support cards.

EliteKill:

296449b.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Smmoned or Set. This card can oly be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Winged Beast-Type from your side of the field while "The Great City in the Sky" is face-up on your side of the field. During your Main Phase, you can remove this card from play to destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of face-up Winged Beast-Type monster on the field. If you do, Special Summon this card during the 2nd Standby Phase after this card's effect was activated.

296449bpn.jpg

296449u.jpg

everlasting

314636d.jpg

314636.jpg

314636w.jpg

With the right cards, alucard becomes a 3800 atk monster that takes control of what it beats. But the effects kind of clash. You want alucard to take control of monsters. But the supports remove them from play. But because it increases the ATK of alucard, you can't say that they don't give any support at all. 7/10.

Roc, on the other hand has a nice destructive effect, and it comes back over and over. But the 2 support cards don't specifically support roc, they support winged beasts. The trap card is kinda useless with roc, because of it's destruction effect, it'll take ages for your opponent to summon up a monster that can match it's attack, and it was supposed to be a continuous Trap card, because equip Traps are continuous trap cards (see Metalmorph.) The other card just summons it, but doesn't support it's effect. So, I couldn't see much support in the support cards, so I give it 6/10.

everlasting takes my vote.

I vote evrlasting' date=' the effects and OCG are better.

[/quote']

I see you are a person (i'm not going to say man because I am not quite sure if you are one or not even though I have known you for 5 years, it has always been a puzzle to me) of great sense.

I vote evrlasting' date=' the effects and OCG are better.

[/quote']

I see you are a person (i'm not going to say man because I am not quite sure if you are one or not even though I have known you for 5 years, it has always been a puzzle to me) of great sense.

Grrrrrrr...

Archived