{Lovely Lady's Newest Card}

Im not totally sure about OCG but here's my best shot (Sorry cant do much about the bottom of the pic :[)

[align=center]Keepers of the Garden

320638x.jpg

Effect:When this card is activated Special Summon 2 "Garden Keeper Token" (Plant-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. Once per turn, during each of your opponent's Standby Phases, Special Summon 1 "Garden Keeper Token" in Defense Position. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can only select "Garden Keeper Token" as attack targets. When this card is destroyed, remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand. You must pay 500 Life Points once per turn during your End Phase. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

Enjoy

<(^^)> hug it if you love it[/align]

Lol i'm already working on it ^^ this cards for my Pitch Black Rose deck (i know theres already a black rose deck but i wanted to make a pitch black rose deck)

and should it stay "as attack targets" since i'm talking about more then 1 "Keeper of the Garden"?

Nope needs to stay "as an attack target" because it counts as any Keeper tokens on the field' date=' same as some of the other cards that are out.

[/quote']

Archived