VZ's Card Shop

VainZiler

Having a hard time finding pictures for your cards? Finding it rough to get the card grammar right? Just too lazy to put a card together, as opposed to just typing it up? I have your answer.

Here, I will gladly make you card visions a reality. For an extremely low fee of 1 Rep and 5 Points, I will personally find the pictures, make the cards, and even offer you 5 differing versions, in terms of their pictures and styles.

No down payment is needed, just pay when the work is finished. Interested? Well, post below and I will get all cards requested done within an 1 upon me receiving request. (Meaning, when i sign on and see them)

Not convinced I am the right person for the job? Well, take a look at the picture links below in my signature, and be the judge for yourself.

@ Kaitos I am willing to work with you to devise a plan. Even if its just soley a Rep payment (Ya can give reps without having them, its a forum system)

@ Axle, I can aquire the pictures for you easily (Have the DVD). All the action figures will come up to 10 Reps and 50 points. Will get started on it now

Yes. And due to you being new as well' date=' i will cut you a discount; 3 reps and 25 points.

And Kaitos, I need to know what kind of pics you need.

[/quote']

Let me see

I need dragon,holy knight,demons,machines,spell/trap card pics if that is too much for the orginal price then I will pay double

Archived