Pravus Academy: Summer Camp?! Chapter XVII: What? You can't do that! (Accepting by PM)(Started)

Felix Culpa

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jared watched as Britney stormed quickly to his side. When she was at his side, his heart throbbed painfully, imagining her loss when he died. Now, it felt weaker, but he imagined what would happen if she died, every time he went into a fight.

Jared attack first, rapid punching Marcus in the stomach.

Klaus showed up. Exhausted, he looked at Axel, who seemed to be incredibly powerful. He read the extent to which he could, but Axel's mind was protected by a heavy shield, made mostly of aura. If he can control aura that well...

"ASUKA! LOOK OUT! This guy is way too powerful for you too! He's more powerful than Damion and Ezekiel as well!" Klaus yelled.

He dashed forward, attempting to better the chances by joining the battle, but was thrown back by a field of dark aura.

Jasmine, the mermaid, was standing in front of him, staring at Klaus with an evil smirk on her face. She laughed. "Wow, Klaus, you should be better at this. You're supposed to be the smart one."

Jasmine punched Klaus hard, into the ground, denting it. She flipped some hair out of her eyes. "That's only a taste of my power. You are too weak for me..."

Klaus spun quickly, creating a large dust wave to spout up. When the smoke cleared, Klaus was standing, his normally auburn hair silverish-gold. His eyes glowed solid white.

"You've no idea the extent of my power," Klaus said, grabbing Jasmine by the throat and throwing her into a tree.

Kristof, apparently healed, got up, walking over to Olivier's remains. He looked up at Marcus, a hateful glaze in his eye. "You arrogant fool! He's dead. He's not coming back! It's my fault..."

Kristof stood there, in shock of what was going on around him. All these people, fighting over power, strength, and conscience. He viewed these people as pathetic once, and now, he was covered in his own, drying blood, and these people were fighting to protect him and everyone else here. His brother was dead.

Jared looked over at Kristof, a surprised, shocked expression was what Jared saw. Jared continued to fight Marcus, not paying attention anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived