Yugioh Forbidden Memories PS

kid

I remember this game. It was SO hard to find - even more so if you wanted the cards that came with it. (Which are still worth quite a large amount). The strongest monster I had when I beat it was Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I had a deck that worked on getting out Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon very quickly. Personally, I like the idea of how Fusions work on FM more...

memories was classic, such nostagic memories playing it, i actually had Perfectly ultimate great moth as my strongest, and i had 3 blues eyes, so when i fused dragon treasure and megamorph i got the ultimate dragon ritual and got out BEUD, but only once or twice (sighs)

my god that game made no sense at all :)

I finished that game about 2 yers ago

I loved it, my best card was the "meteor b. dragon"(atk3500/def2000) I won it after dueling with jono 2 ,I have about 300 "win" to jono 2, and some loses(when my deck was wrost) he isn´t very dificult and give you good card

henshin give you good cards too but he is strongest then jono 2

I only finished the game ´case I was with luck... I picked my "meteor" and 3 spell eqp(+500 atk)[atk5000] the last guy had the ultimate dragon[atk4500] so... I won that guy with my luck

Archived